Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Preview JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

I'm hoping we get some sort of game plan for defeating Leon and not just 100+ episodes of random adventures followed by a rematch battle.
  2. Daren

Tailow and Treecko were caught the same number of episodes apart back in AG (Tailow in 4, Treecko in 7) so it wouldn't be that amazing.
  3. Daren

The only source I know of is this interview that Dogasu translated some of: View: https://twitter.com/DogasusBackpack/status/1193095004891185152
  4. Daren

Not necessarily. Being a Pokémon Master apparently means more than just being the strongest trainer, and people spent decades saying he couldn't win a regional league or the series would end. I'm not saying your idea can't happen but I'd find it unsatisfying if Ash's arc ends up being "Leon is...
  5. Daren

It is weird that the summary has nothing to do with the title. Possibly Ash Vs Leon is very short (Leon IS an undefeated champion), or maybe they don't actually battle and the title is referring to something else? I don't know, it's odd. So Ash is Dynamaxing a Pokémon now. I wonder if Gou will...
  6. Daren

Looks like Ash's goal is starting up soon. Whether it'll be the Galar Gym challenge or something else remains to be seen, of course, but this is very promising.
Back
Top Bottom