Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Review JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

That's my guess. We could also assume it's the champion from another region that hasn't been shown yet. Outside chance: an Orange Islands representative.
  2. Daren

Alain is why I said "almost certainly". ;) There are some big differences, though. As Panky mentioned it's always been anime-exclusive characters who stop Ash from achieving his main goal. Things have also changed since XY in regards to them letting Ash's story line actually progress. He won a...
  3. Daren

Right. They're not gonna short circuit the entire point of Leon's character by having him lose his first on-screen battle. Being incredibly arrogant is the point. Leon's mostly nice and even generous in the games but he's very sure of himself--if I recall he even tells you early on to do your...
  4. Daren

If I recall correctly didn't he also hear Lugia in episode 2 but Gou didn't? Legendary Pokémon do seem to keep showing up around him so maybe's he developed a sixth sense about that. ...Gou's clever. Sticking with Ash probably is the best chance he has to see Mew again!
Back
Top Bottom