Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Review JN018: Satoshi Participates! The Pokémon World Championships!!

Raichu swung it's tail at Gengar when Gengar was using Ice Punch and it phased through--I thought that was what everyone was talking about when discussing Gengar's intangibility. For Electrode, my guess is that it's ramming Gengar from the walls "counted" as Rollout.
  2. Daren

Honestly I just assumed Raichu's tail counted as Slam even if it wasn't called out and Electrode's attack was counted as Rollout.
  3. Daren

She retconned that in her mind pretty early, since she made a comment about it in Mystery At The Lighthouse (and I think Ash's Pokémon nodded along with her? Early Kanto had a rather unique thing where Ash's Pokémon liked but didn't respect him, while his later parties pretty much all adore him).
  4. Daren

*Gengar using psychic to toy with Raichu cartoon-style before finishing him feels a bit different from how Ash's Pokémon usually battle. I wonder if we'll see more of that from him later. I do wish Raichu hadn't just gotten instantly steamrolled by him. *It's a bit funny how much Electrode...
  5. Daren

Mr. Tomioka even wrote episode 3--the first episode not written by Takeshi Shudo. Another notable is that he wrote both parts of the Orange League champion match--Ash's first full battle. I'd say he's the series' biggest veteran writer.
  6. Daren

It makes sense and realistically trainers with good careers beforehand will probably advance fast--like how Ash jumped 6-7K spaces today.
  7. Daren

Glad Raichu lost to Gengar instead of another Pikachu battle. Felt sorry for the poor thing getting stretched and squished like that though.
Back
Top Bottom