Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Do you think Ash will get a Galar starter in PM2019?

Sounds like a TRio Pokémon. * You know at this point why not give the the TRio a starter? Break those barriers, Pokéani! Fly free like a bird!
  2. Daren

Well, assuming 28 goes the way it's looking I figure he'll still get Grookey. I just don't see Ash going starter-less unless they really are planning to retire him and this is part of a slow phase out. Even then it would be a stretch. We'll get a recreation of the 23rd episode of this series on...
  3. Daren

I mentioned elsewhere but as long as Sobble gets proper screen time and development with Gou I'd be fine. I'm just not sure the precedent suggests that's likely.
  4. Daren

I tend to assume that it's also partly that Ash is incredibly dedicated to training. Up until Sun and Moon he didn't take a single break from traveling, battling, and training. He learns about a new challenge and hurls himself right at it. I can buy the idea he's actually got more experience...
  5. Daren

I don't think that's a factor; Hawlucha and Talonflame were both red feathered birds with white/grey bellies in XY, for instance.
  6. Daren

I think Paul gets overhyped somewhat. Ash not using reserves in their battles gave Paul a massive advantage (it could even be argued Pikachu's serious injury at the start of DP and than near-death injuries from Sho could explain Pikachu's poor performance), and Paul got so utterly crushed by...
  7. Daren

I didn't vote since I'm not sure which, but I'm pretty confident he'll get at least one of them. If he'll get both is trickier to decide. If Koharu doesn't join them I feel like he probably will--however, I think she is going to go with them eventually, though that doesn't guarantee she'll get a...
Back
Top Bottom