Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Preview JN026: Jump! Koiking / Put it On! Yadoking

Is it me or was that actually new footage and 12 seconds instead of the customary 8? I do wonder why there wasn't anything from the B part.
  2. Daren

Yep. I found a pic from that Kanto Slowpoke evolution episode for comparison and these are much larger. I suspect it's gonna be an intentional part of the episode but we'll see.
  3. Daren

The two insert songs has me starting to wonder if something special is going on behind this one and we won't be seeing more A/B split episodes.
  4. Daren

I think it points towards the theory that Ash's dad is Goku. *Incredibly physical strength for their age. *Good natured and perhaps overly forgiving. *Ash's dad is a deadbeat. *Now, we see they can both turn blonde.
  5. Daren

I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually more amused than horrified. I have changed my avatar to the series' best crack ship to celebrate this bold new world. I'm amazed this is now canon though: Although considering his ability to hurl trees and carry around Larvitar and Cosmeo swole Ash would make...
  6. Daren

I dunno, if we're talking every Pokémon series I still think Meowth drinking straight out of Miltank's udder wins in a landslide.
  7. Daren

My therapist: Buff Ash and Gou aren't real, they can't hurt you. Buff Ash and Gou:
  8. Daren

I think this Magikarp was even bigger, and it did evolve. The Gyarados wasn't as massive as you'd expect though.
  9. Daren

I admit this looks odd, but it's one episode out of almost thirty announced or aired so far. I don't want to see the whole series become like this but split episodes aren't necessarily a bad thing; this way you could use two ten minutes ideas instead of taking a ten minute idea and stretching...
  10. Daren

Well, it'll be interesting to see how this A/B split works. * So a Magikarp jump episode. I was not expecting that. Doesn't sound very interesting right now, but it could be a funny episode. We'll see. Ashpoke confirmed?:eek:
Back
Top Bottom