Search results for query: *

1. Daren

TEEN: Prema Kannagi: A Move to Adjudicate [DONE!]

One of the downsides of being born into various sectors of society is that large parts of your future are mostly written out for you ahead of time (this was even more true in the past) and trying to break away from these expectations is not only difficult but will shatter many people's opinion...
  2. Daren

*So Haruto caught Taiyoko and had Prema pretend she did it herself? It fits with what we've seen of him so far but feels dirty, for lack of a better term. I'm wondering if maybe whatever YAMS knows is going to be as bad as they suggest... Calling my guess here: *Not going with a four move...
  3. Daren

Heh, even as a kid it was odd to me me how Pokémon battles are used to resolve so much. I'd guess politics in the Pokémon world are a lot more interesting... Funny how few of your opponents in the games can figure out anything more to do with hold items than "Sitrus berry on my highest level...
  4. Daren

*So we see a better side of Louie and Mariko's characters in this chapter, though it seems to have eroded somewhat between that time in the past and now. *I'll be very interested in learning more about Haruto. I'm not entirely sure what I think about him yet. He seems a quite strict father, but...
  5. Daren

Nice to see. I really liked the previous story so I'm looking forward to this one. *I enjoyed the world building around the discussion on why it's considered appropriate to capitalize Pokémon names. *Credit to Haruto for being so good at brushing past the interruption. *Ah, YAMS again. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom