Search results for query: *

1. Daren

The Legend of Zelda

Yeah, I do like the title but I don't feel like it spoiled anything. My guess is that the Tears are either some kind of threat or the new McGuffin you collect like the original game's Triforce pieces and their numerous successors.
  2. Daren

The Legend of Zelda

Got Age of Calamity for Christmas. It's fun but to be honest so far I prefer the original's gameplay overall, with the stronger focus on comboing enemies and clearing out regulars/bases being more important while AOC feels hyper-focused on breaking weakpoint gauges. Also the camera sticks...
  3. Daren

The Legend of Zelda

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt4V5hayZ-A Kohga's confirmed for AOC to no great surprise. Plus...
  4. Daren

The Legend of Zelda

I loved the original so I am definitely looking forward to this. The tigher focus can hopefully help make a more interesting story (the only really unique part of the first was actually controlling Ganondorf when he takes over Hyrule). That scene with Zelda at the end of the trailer makes me...
  5. Daren

The Legend of Zelda

I think I played the original first, but I definitely played Link's Adventure early on (I still hope it's magic system could return one day). However, Link to the Past was the first one I played very extensively and cleared. Actually, I admit as much as I enjoy it Zelda is a series I don't tend...
Back
Top Bottom