Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Preview JN032: Celebi: A Timeless Promise

Well, trailer makes it look like this is gonna be the episode explaining that line in episode 3. And then the very end has that upbeat end of trailer music and Pikachu and the others yelling happily and sort of hurts the moment.
  2. Daren

"Toxic" should be reserved for people harassing the writers on twitter and similar things like that person who made a twitter account to accuse Masuda of sex things, not just complaining about the shows writing.
  3. Daren

I'm not really that surprised at this point.
  4. Daren

Interesting thought. This feels like it might be an important episode for Gou's development so two parts would make sense.
  5. Daren

In theory maybe the old writers really want to wrap that up now that there's a series that's giving them the chance. I wouldn't count on it but after Aura suddenly returned...
  6. Daren

Wait, is this going to be the explanation for "you're one of those people" from episode 3?
  7. Daren

I never realized until it was spelled out how much screen time Celebii gets compared compared to some of the other Mythicals. It's best to go in assuming this until we get a summary.
Back
Top Bottom