Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

Gou getting a Raichu has been suggested before, though I'm not sure if it was this thread or the capture/evolution one.
  2. Daren

Official twitter with production images again: View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1298138035809263618
  3. Daren

Wow, that female Pikachu is a jerk; literally chasing someone to ram them with a Thunderstone they don't want.
  4. Daren

Tomorrow's preview will at least be interesting since it might hint on if we're getting mistaken identity, evolution interruptus, "can't evolve gigantimax", or devolution being introduced. This is part of my thoughts, really. This is so unbelievable it barely counts as a deception, anymore than...
  5. Daren

Trio and Gengar, huh? Gengar is probably just going to be a short scene at the lab though.
  6. Daren

It would be nice if they do some sort of twist on the "I choose not to run evolve" formula, but I understand that these episodes exist to let newer viewers know why he's still a Pikachu when Ash has a number of other fully evolved Pokémon.
  7. Daren

I find that picture of Ash and Gou looking at all the Pikachu unintentionally funny; Gou looks excited but Ash looks surprised. "There are Pikachu that want to evolve?!"
  8. Daren

I am very amused that we have a whole herd of Pikachu trying to evolve. ;) I guess there was Sugar in DP, too, but she was off-screen. I'm wondering what's going on with this one. A few thoughts: *Some other Pikachu evolves and Ash thinks its his like Misty and Golduck. It would feel odd after...
  9. Daren

Pikachu evolves, so Ash gives him to Gou and gets a new G-max Pikachu. :p I wonder if Ash is gonna be "off" in this one looking at 36's summary.
  10. Daren

I'd be 100% down with a Raichu as a recurring protagonst Pokémon, honestly, even if it involves some shenanigans to get there.
  11. Daren

Of course it is; gen 1 didn't have a day/night cycle or a weather system.
  12. Daren

Well, after Magnemite, Buneary, Togedamaru, Poipole, and that female Pikachu in the valley in SuMo I'm sure Pikachu can handle one more love interest. ...in retrospect Pikachu has more love interests than you would expect, and that's ignoring his long running romance.
  13. Daren

I'm not surprised Gou's probably getting a 'chu, the question is if it'll be a background Pokémon or have a recurring role. It would be cool if this was the forest from that old episode, but I'm not expecting it, myself.
  14. Daren

Gou getting a Pikachu is the most obvious but it might be a COD trying to get one, too. Or the TRio finally gets a Pikachu? :wynaut:
Back
Top Bottom