Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

In Pokémon Yellow, Dragonite's catch rate was adjusted from R/B, going from 45 to 9, even though there are no wild Dragonite in Yellow. Why? I suspect you may originally have been able to find them around route 25 (maybe a 1% super rod chance or similar) in a reference to the giant Dragonite in...
  2. Daren

I strongly suspect dex entries are written without consulting the actual stats. Grimmsnarl's Sword dex claims it can overwhelm a Machamp...but if you compare their physical stats Machamp is superior; Grimmsnarl has slightly higher HP (95 to 90), but lower attack (120 to 130) and defence (65 to 80)
  3. Daren

I recall there was a lot of controversy around them at the time (like classic Pokémon being relegated to postgame only) so I'm not surprised the hype from their fans exceed the actual sales.
  4. Daren

Gyarados' moveset got overhauled very significantly between Red/Blue and Yellow--probably more than anyone other than Pikachu (who underwent hilarious movepool inflation in Yellow that stayed until later games brought more Pokémon up to the same level). In R/B it had Dragon Rage and Hydro Pump...
Back
Top Bottom