Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Official site for the Day Break update: So I'm really gonna have to find that big Buizel, huh?
  2. Daren

I've seen crafting fail rates in other games but you craft so much in Legends I think it would just drive players to buy everything except items that can only be crafted.
  3. Daren

Firespit feels way too small to be the Battle zone island and is differently shaped, but considering a certain issue and the fact the map shapes feels a bit different in general (there is a hundred or two years between them) that might be the intention.
  4. Daren

I've seen this, too. I suspect what's going on is that switching takes up some "time" from the action order, but if your Pokémon is fast enough they still get to move before the opponent.
  5. Daren

I know it's a core game but by main series I mean the big tentpole releases with the normal mechanics. It's possible Legends will be the new norm but that remains to be seen. Right now it's mostly a gut feeling, perhaps fueled by my observation that GameFreak seem reluctant to make creating...
  6. Daren

I wonder if part of the reason enemy Pokémon feel dangerous is that I'm too used to EV/stat exp being passive things that mostly go up on their own while playing so I keep neglecting to use those bags of dust/gravel I have, which is now sorta like not expending skill points to upgrade your...
  7. Daren

So I seem to have encountered a glitch today and was wondering if has happened to anyone else: Pokémon stopped appearing. Everywhere. Once the distoriton faded the overworld was empty. I tried sleeping, returning to Jublife, visiting other areas...no wild Pokémon anywhere. Resetting the game...
  8. Daren

I admit my major concern is that rather than synthesizing the strong elements of Legend Arceus with the mainline games' strengths they'll either be kept as two separate series' on opposite sides of a barbed wire fence or Legends will be a one-off.
  9. Daren

One thing that stands out so far is that the game's flow is amazingly fast compared to previous entries (and many other RPGs) because it doesn't stop you for things. When you catch a Pokémon it goes straight to the party/pasture and you give it a name later; you can throw several Pokéballs at...
  10. Daren

It might not have a 100% success rate but you should see significantly fewer Pokémon videos (and by extension a lower chance of seeing leaks) if you clear your cookies and site data for youtube so it forgets what videos you've watched and won't remember you watch gaming/Pokémon ones. That does...
  11. Daren

The start especially reminds me of the Guardian battle theme from Breath of the Wild--could that be what you're thinking of? However later parts sound like one of the R/B/Y battle themes to me.
  12. Daren

So one thing I'm unsure about; I don't recall actually seeing where they said you pick between joining either the Diamond or Pearl clans but I see that brought up a lot. Can anyone tell me where it was confirmed?
  13. Daren

Honestly I'm gonna assume everyone involved in the Galacic Expedition might be secretly evil until the credits roll. Humans are fickle; only trust your Pokémon.
  14. Daren

There's a screenshot on the official site with Shinx's mission list showing you don't need to do every task to complete the dex entry.
  15. Daren

Since there aren't multiple versions the trading may just be a return to the origin of the idea; someone getting two copies of a rare drop in Dragon Quest II and how it would be nice to give one of them to a friend so they wouldn't need to hunt one down themselves. The whole multiple versions...
  16. Daren

Part of me wonders if the easy move relearners in Sw/Sh might be taken farther and the player can swap moves in and out on the go in the party menu. Sort of like the spell memorization system some RPGs use.
  17. Daren

I can't believe the entire game was really just created to come up with a reason to nerf Stealth Rock. * I found this trailer promising; this really seems to have a "dangerous and pragmatic" vibe compared to earlier games. You can sneak up on Pokémon and try to ambush them from behind, they're...
  18. Daren

The weirdness there might be why they just merged friendship and affection in gen 8.
  19. Daren

I always assumed Happiness evolutions occur in the wild based off being raised properly by their parents; afterall, Pikachu is a happiness evo and it's been spotted in the wild since gen 1; in fact the Johto games suggest Pichu was discovered after Pikachu.
  20. Daren

The game apparently being broken up into zones makes it tricky to say exactly how big it'll be. We don't know if any one area will be as large as the Wild Area in Sw/Sh, for instance. The other question--I think more important than size--is how much actual "stuff" the maps will have. The Wild...
Back
Top Bottom