Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah I'm at least planning 100% dex this time, where it'll feel more like recruiting every optional character in a regular RPG (though one with a huge cast like Suikoden) as opposed to the nightmare that is doing it in any other mainline entry.
  2. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Honestly I suspect Regigigas is an intentional troll move at this point; he's a complete pain to get in several of the games and then he ends up being garbage, and then when a game has no abilities it's suckiness gets hard coded in. This can't be an accident. Edit: Before anyone says I'm being...
  3. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm 100% down with these massive sizes considering I never quite recovered from learning I was taller than Nidoking. Bring on the big mons.
  4. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm leaning towards fake, mostly in that I don't imagine them adding a difficulty setting with those many differences.
  5. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

That says less than you'd think; a lot of series' are having record sales on the Switch, including Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Fire Emblem, and Animal Crossing. In fact Sw/Sh not being the best selling Pokémon entries when you stack them up like this is odd.
  6. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

That Hisuian Samurott is making me think of Dick Dastardly.
  7. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Based off what we've seen so far I think it fits; the stats don't seem to match up with previous games from what we've seen in screenshots, and getting candy in exchange for surplus captures fits with some of the missions we've seen like "see X number of Pokémon Y evolve".
  8. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I was never really expecting breeding in this game, and I wouldn't miss IVs. Hold items...I think they got a bit out of hand after gen 2, but removing them now would feel weird. I think I'd be fine with it, though.
  9. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

"Hardcore" might be promising depending on what exactly they mean. "Grinding" is what I expected based off the Pokédex missions we've seen.
  10. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Based off OR/AS I wouldn't hope for anything meaty from Platinum except QOL features.
  11. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Ayup. We have the Sw/Sh marketing cycle redux here.
  12. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Love the box art! Truthfully I was tired of the old style and think this one showing off the actual player characters with their party works better.
  13. Daren

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I am skeptical there is someone with access to this much detailed information this far ahead willing to leak it. He's claiming in a reply that the Battle Frontier is back for BDSP so that's some falsifiable that will be tested later this year.
Back
Top Bottom