Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

I predicted something like this could happen: He had to go; his planet needed him.
  2. Daren

Well, sometimes people don't have any perfect options. If someone dislikes Gou but wants to see what happens with Ash in the PWC they don't have an option to not watch Gou if they want to see the PWC, because Gou is in every episode.
  3. Daren

I agree with what we know now, but I had assumed before we learned what Gary was doing that he was going to be a high ranking PWC opponent/possible champion.
  4. Daren

Yeah, but I assumed they'd just ignore that and make him a top level trainer again to cash in on gen 1 nostalgia. They already had the Gary come back to crush Ash easily right after his victory over Brandon despite him supposedly not being an active trainer.
  5. Daren

I'm a bit surprised Gary didn't get promoted to champion as well. You know I'm actually wondering if they'll have Iris win. I can see them wanting to put Ash into the next rank before going into Project Mew, but I also have this feeling they may not want Ash beating a champion at this point. I...
  6. Daren

I'd prefer not to clog this thread, so I'll just say my comment was referring specifically to Ash not needing to go through an Elite Four to get the title, unlike in other regions.
  7. Daren

As much as I agree Ash was given the easiest road to champion ever I'm equally sure the show will never acknowledge that, and if it comes up in this episode or any other it'll be treated the exact same as if he'd won it through a more normal route. Edit: Oops, incomplete thought, there. What I...
  8. Daren

I think Iris being a traveling companion sort of negates the "wow" factor of Ash battling a Champion for me.
  9. Daren

It seems a little unlikely to me they'd advertise the battle as being for promotion to Ultra-class if it were going to end in a tie. It would also fit precedent for returning companions if Iris came back to lose, as May did to Dawn and then Dawn to Iris, though this series probably follows the...
  10. Daren

Glad to see Dracovish is getting a battle. I suppose that means we're getting two on two. I assure you, if I owned a cape looking like royalty I would wear it everywhere socially acceptable, and possibly a flew places it isn't.
  11. Daren

So this is for Hyper class? Even if Iris wins I can't see that meaning Ash is too far from Hyper (maybe loses here the beats Gary later). Seems fast but, then again, I'm not sure how many people with Ash's somehow-all-in-less-than-one-year record there could be in the first two ranks.
  12. Daren

I liked how he still looked angry after winning until Ash ran over and calmed it down (then it glomped him). Still, how often do we have mirror matches without some way to distinguish them (like a haircut, or one being shiny or having clothes of some sort)? It'd look weird if Ash's doesn't go...
  13. Daren

Wait, so the fake episode was only one off? That's actually rather impressive.
Back
Top Bottom