Search results for query: *

• Users: Daren
  • With Insurgency thread
  • Content: Threads, Posts
  • Order by date
  1. Daren

TEEN: Insurgency

I wanted to get to this sooner but between the review contest, working on my own fic, and getting through Legend Arceus I've been a bit short of time. Chapter 5 review So the end of this chapter starts to semi-link up with canon, but with a very different route to it. Giving the Spearow flock...
  2. Daren

I can answer this; Shudo wanted the show to be darker than was allowed, and his idea for the ending was that Pokémon would revolt against humanity led by Pikachu with him and Ash ending up fighting against one another. Edit: At some point Takeshi Shudo started posting on his blog about some of...
  3. Daren

Chapter 4 So we've caught up to the first episode of the show, though events are differing fairly heavily; I find one of the trickiest parts of a rewrite is figuring out what to keep, what to drop, what to change, and so on (I've never written one but it's something I've pondered as a sort of...
  4. Daren

Chapter 3 This one was rather dark as Pikachu's anger and borderline nihilism comes out in full force, and then the disturbing scene with the...thing...in the basement where he seems suicidal. The whole thing is turned into a complete mess whose only silver lining is the possibility things get...
  5. Daren

Chapter 2 review: So it's pretty clear part of the idea here is that Pikachu acts pretty similarly to how he did in early Kanto but other characters are reacting to it more realistically and treating him like he's dangerous and unlikable. I'm quite curious to see how his character development...
  6. Daren

Hi! I was planning to go through the chapters sometime, however I've been doing a decent amount of computer work this week so it took longer than I would have preferred. Chapter 1 review: First off it's refreshing to see Pikachu's incredibly aggressive early Kanto personality in full form; I...
Back
Top Bottom