Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

Postgame update: I've almost completed the dex; only some Legendary Pokémon are left. Defeated the post-game boss. My team: Columbo the Typhlosion Ranger the Weavile Skatha the Garchomp (alpha) Gorochu the Raichu (alpha) Merlin the Alakzam Miles the Floatzel (alpha) All had the important effort...
  2. Daren

Update: I've quelled Lord Avalug, calming the last frenzied noble (he killed me like 3 times though, I had some trouble with the camera), and finalized my team for the endgame push (might switch it up in post-game): Typhlosion Floatzel Raichu Garchomp Alakazam Weavile Gave them a bunch of effort...
  3. Daren

Been a busy time since the last update. I've explored a good portion of the Alabaster Icelands, evolved my Alpha Machoke to Machamp and my OG Sneasel to Weavile, captured Alpha Mismagius and Lucario (among other less noticeable ones), and found evidence of a village having existed in the...
  4. Daren

Update: Calmed down Lord Electrode, haven't reported back to the commander yet. Noteworthy events: *Caught Alpha Gabite *Spotted some interesting Alpha that I believe are guaranteed ones due to being evolved Pokémon surrounded by their prevos. *Second blackout occured due to the roll buttn being...
  5. Daren

Been a while. Since last update I've reached the Coronet Highlands and befriended Sneasler for climbing action. A few noteworthy events: *Captured an Alpha Piplup--this means Turtwig is the only non-alpha Sinnoh starter in my roster, which is a bit funny since Torterra is the biggest of them...
  6. Daren

Kotaro update: Lady Lilligant has been calmed from her frenzy and I've reached rank 5. My field party has gotten too large to track every update so I'll just mention notable developments: *Caught an Alpha Pachirisu *Alpha Eevee evolved into a massive(ly huggable) Flareon. *Ursuluna found a Peat...
  7. Daren

Just to let everyone know they also respawn if you catch/defeat/chase off what's already there, but you seem to have to sleep until a new time period (so if it's morning sleep to midday or nightfall). I was able to get my Eevee set my capturing every Bidoof and Ponyta in the general area than...
  8. Daren

Kotaro day 4: Current status: 4 star rank, Kleavor has been calmed, but I have not yet entered the next area. Today was about thoroughly exploring the Obsidian Fieldlands but it was a shorter session and planety remains unsurveyed. I went through the Ore tunnels and got some Machop, finished...
  9. Daren

Kotaro day 3: Current status: 3 star rank, Kleavor has been calmed, but I have not yet entered the next area. *Kleavor was pretty simple but later ones might be trickier. Buizel and Kadabra did a good job of defeating him when given a chance. *Got another Alpha Kircketune and an Alpha Bibarel...
  10. Daren

Kotaro day 2: Current status: 2 star rank, have been asked to investigate Kleavor rampaging. *While exploring the northern half of the area I found a meadow with some high level (20ish) Dustox at night and Beautifly at day. Caught one of the latter and gained a ton of exp. *Captured the Alpha...
  11. Daren

The adventure of Kotaro the uncertain ninja: Current status: 1 star rank, been asked to meet Mai from the Diamond clan. Exploring the fields in hopes of finding something like Eevee. Black outs: None; I did try to wade across a river and find out my character can't swim, but he survived...
Back
Top Bottom