Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Worst Loss In The Pokemon Anime?

I can see maybe the referees deciding to let it go since they didn't want to disqualify Ash when he kept going but yeah, it's a bit weird. I guess I didn't notice because the show and games are often pretty vague on the rules of battles, considering things like Blaine trying to kill his opponent...
  2. Daren

I think I see what the writers were going for there--Ash and Paul were so strong they still won--but it still felt odd, especially considering Ash got curbstomped so often in DP I had trouble buying the idea he was that powerful in it, and by extension Paul (who until acuity mostly seemed just a...
  3. Daren

You can discuss the thematics about Ash learning that winning isn't everything (soemthing I can't help but feel he's already got down at this point) but the elephant in the living room is that this was the sixth time he lost a league and people were frustrated with the show always screwing Ash...
  4. Daren

I'd love to get an official answer about this someday, perhaps when the series has ended and someone's willing to talk about some of the behind-the-scenes things like Takeshi Shudo did.
  5. Daren

I have trouble explaining it exactly but I find something about the game rival getting crushed so badly by the anime original rival feels sort of bizarre.
Back
Top Bottom