Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

It'd be a heck of a coincidence if XY related stuff got Tvtropes pages locked down twice, though. But I don't think the precise set of circumstances that led to that are likely to repeat; Kalos blew up partly because XY's great online rep and league hype drew in fans who had abandoned the...
  2. Daren

When scans of Ash with the Alola League trophy were released we had people saying he was just holding Gladion's trophy for him. Seriously. I saw exactly that. Edit: To clarify I didn't see it here, but elsewhere.
  3. Daren

Is this supposedly a leak or just a theory? Cause if it's a leak and it turns out true I need to know ahead of time so leave this section of the board for... ...a week? ...a month? ... ...forever. ...yeah, it'll have to be forever.
  4. Daren

I'm suspecting she might only be in the episode briefly with a more advertised larger appearance later. She may not even reunite with Ash yet.
  5. Daren

Battle Frontier tourney flashbacks, anyone? With our "mystery Pokémon" that turned out to be Mimey? It's probably just Lisia.
  6. Daren

Have episodes ever had their places switched with the Pokémon anime before? I know it happens with American shows. In any case this title being put up without any details was very, very mean and I am 100% for it.
Back
Top Bottom