Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Preview JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

I think Leon being undefeatable sort of throws a curveball here; they might believe--and I can't honestly disagree--that if Ash is having a lot of defeats now than it becomes impossible to buy him defeating Leon. If he'd gotten destroyed by Raihan now than how could we expect him to defeat the...
  2. Daren

! Oh Arceus this just made something strike like lightning. What you're describing here? It's what happened to some of us old-school players in the games. The single player story has gotten too easy, and multiplayer/battle facilities are honestly close to a different game in a lot of ways...
  3. Daren

I think Paul is going to be Dragonite's Hyper-class win, like Alister for Gengar, Bea for Lucario, and Drasna for Sirfetch'd and Dracovish. I doubt Paul is going to beat him because I suspect we've reached Ash's point of momentum and he's going to win every fight, either until his last round...
  4. Daren

To be fair I think it's likely the tournament this year will be different than that one simply because they're probably not going to have Ash vs Leon be a one on one like Lance was. But I think a round robin is unlikely; though Ash having some normal challenges against other Master Eight...
  5. Daren

He might have non some-tournament Master battles, like some of Leon's matches we've seen, though the idea of a round robin has occured to me (has the show done one since that portion of the Johto League?), but it might be a tight fit in terms of episode numbers. Perhaps it'll depend on if this...
  6. Daren

You're likely correct, even though people getting upset because of someone whose main role in the source material is to lose getting defeated in an adaptation is peak internet. I have a feeling she'll be one of Ash's Master 8 opponent, due to the end of the Volkner match.
  7. Daren

I could see one more loss here with how many episodes are probably left. If he's in Scarlet/Violet he'll probably lose at least a few times in it. His big winning streak at the end of Alola didn't stop him from having some defeats in JN, even to some Rockets.
  8. Daren

I could see Dragonite being the fall guy here but Lucario will probably get two KOs if so and I think they've gotten enough of those with Rose, Volkner, and Bea. Better than Gengar being the fall guy, though...
  9. Daren

We're over 100 episodes in, closing in on the episode number where Ash beat Drake in gen 1. Yeah, the off-screen battle montage was silly, but we've seen Ash training a few times in JN and we know he trains from previous series'. It's safe to safe they practice a lot. Edit: I'd have to dig it up...
  10. Daren

I find it 100% believable, actually; the show clearly showed in the past that there is a massive difference in power between Gym Leaders and E4/Champions. Ash is E4/Champion tier as of the end of XY, where he just barely lost to someone who defeated an Elite Four. He doesn't lose to Gym Leaders...
Back
Top Bottom