Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

It's like Eevee is a real person actor with a contract stipulating a minimum amount of screentime in each series but the writers don't have an ideas for their character.
  2. Daren

I'd like to give the new one a chance but JN was basically not available for me so if that remains I won't really have a choice.
  3. Daren

I still strongly suspect that eventually we'll get a followup on Ash, whether it's a movie or a special or something else.
  4. Daren

It does rather seem like they're moved away from following the games plots and closer to what game adaptations like Monster Rancher or Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai did.
  5. Daren

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if there's bet hedging going on: Ash won't get a real conclusion now so they can bring him back if needed, but if it turns out the new cast can hold up okay they'll do a special later on giving him one.
  6. Daren

It's been years but I thought people floated the idea of JN as Ash's finale not long after we learned he was entering a world championship? I wouldn't say JN as his ending is entirely surprising. It could be argued we have a number of loose ends but that's pretty much anipoké doing anipoké stuff.
  7. Daren

Oh, I absolutely agree. It's kind of crazy that we kept spending three or four years with characters to basically see only the beginning of their character journey.
  8. Daren

Honestly, a pretty strong way to separate Riko from Ash would be for her to have a Pikachu that actually evolves. But jokes aside I wonder how much Riko and Roy's story will be affected narratively by what came beforehand--the most obvious question would be if they need to fail in their goal...
  9. Daren

Yep. Every time I saw people latch onto some other random person as a better protagonist I thought "you'll turn against them the second they lose a league and reset their progress in the next series". The only reasonable ways I can think of to avoid that would be to either get new protagonist...
  10. Daren

If you're all tired of Amourshipping we could instead talk about whether or not the new show will canonize Rocketshipping.
  11. Daren

Unfortunately, it's actually pretty common for final seasons of shows that weren't designed to end at a specific point to be disappointing for various reasons. Pokémon atleast wanted to make JN memorable in various ways, so it's got that going for it over some other shows.
  12. Daren

I'm nowhere near as surprised as a lot of people here seem to be, honestly. If they were still planning to keep Ash forever I'm not sure there'd have been any reason to promote Leon from Galar champion to the world champion. Were you around too when the second special split was announced for...
Back
Top Bottom