Search results for query: *

1. DarkMeow

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I feel so old reporting my Pokémon Ranger and Gen IV stuff here... It feels like yesterday that this stuff was brand new. I remember discussing Gen V on the forums here. Dang. I did another playthrough of Pokémon Ranger for the first time in probably a decade. It's what got me into Pokémon in...
  2. DarkMeow

I am delighted to inform you all that, after around 60 hours of playtime (enjoying just about every minute of it too), I have successfully defeated the Elite Four in Pokémon Pearl! I had a pretty lucky streak with Cynthia my second try around. My Torterra, Tuttle, was able to land the final blow...
  3. DarkMeow

Double post, but I've made a LOT of progress since my last entry. I've just defeated the 6th gym (Byron). It was fairly easy, since I spent some time leveling on wild Floatzel and Gastrodon on route 218. I then began to go through the storyline. I'm set to start making my way towards Lake...
  4. DarkMeow

I recently started playing Pokémon Pearl. I was originally only playing it to get myself a Glameow to send to Platinum to use right alongside my starter Pokémon in that game, but I'm enjoying it enough to play until the finish. I've finished gym 3 (Maylene) and I'm currently trying to find a...
  5. DarkMeow

I recently got Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky (which still goes for 30 dollars! Ain't that original sale price?) And so far I'm a Mudkip, my partner is an Eevee, and I have a Machop and an Anorith in my party. I really love it so far. I played once a while ago but I was kinda young and...
  6. DarkMeow

Sadly, I had to drop some Pokémon from my White team. Blins and Kid Quick are now taking a vacation inside the PC. I'll probably release them, I feel bad for keeping them in the box. Kid Quick was just too delicate, it would almost go down completely from only one attack. Blins is being switched...
  7. DarkMeow

I decided to pick up Pokémon White again, and give it a proper playthrough. It's been a long time since I've played, probably last time was 2016. I was hit with a barrage of nostalgia once I restarted my save and began playing again. I thought that switching back to 2D graphics would be...
  8. DarkMeow

Re: The Official Travelog/Let's Play Thread Finally beat the Elite Four and the Champion in Pokemon Yellow after spamming Revives and Hyper Potions. This was my team: Leafblade (Venusaur) Level 46. Razor Leaf Cut (You don't have to tell me I'm an idiot) Leech Seed SolarBeam. I seriously...
  9. DarkMeow

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog I got Pokémon Yellow a while ago and I finally made it through Victory Road. I picked up Moltres and the Sky Attack TM while I was in there too. I caught Moltres with my Masterball because I was too lazy to use my Ultra balls. Unfortunately, my Pokémon are way too...
Back
Top Bottom