Search results for query: *

1. DarkRosePrincess

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

That's not true...my seven-year-old sister loves Team Rocket! She thinks they're funny. She thought Mareanie was scary until James got one, hehe! Of course, I doubt the rumour is true, too, but...Team Rocket getting a starter wouldn't make it unpopular at all ^-^
  2. DarkRosePrincess

Um...if it means anything, I’m English, and I’ve lived in the UK my whole life, and I’ve known several people with the name ‘Bea’ - both as nicknames and as their whole name - and every single one has pronounced it ‘Bee’
  3. DarkRosePrincess

Unfortunately, she isn't D= The leak that has gotten everything right specifies the other two are called Bede and Marnie.
  4. DarkRosePrincess

Make a new thread about whether Hop has one starter or two...? It isn't that hard...
  5. DarkRosePrincess

But it has nothing to do with this thread. I only commented, despite hating getting involved in this kind of argument, because I'm sick of seeing this every time I check the thread hoping for new leaks. So again... Please take it to a new thread, or stop.
  6. DarkRosePrincess

Oh, yes, certainly! But...they also sometimes don't. There have been several alternate possibilities posted, and you're perfectly free to believe to believe them or not, but...since we're all in agreement that that leak is fake, we aren't discussing it anymore, are we? If you feel the dying...
  7. DarkRosePrincess

That goes both ways. Hop can be like Blue, Silver, Brendan/May, Barry, Cheren and Bianca, Hugh, Caleb/Serena and Shauna and Hau and have only one.
  8. DarkRosePrincess

Though it'd be a stunning coincidence, I could see Hop getting two and one of his being stolen. There's also the possibility that Hop was given the starters (by Leon/Magnolia/whoever) to give out, and gives you yours, battles you to test your bond, and then goes off to hand out the third...
  9. DarkRosePrincess

But there's no proof that he actually has two starters, though. Its an answer...but it isn't the only one. I highly doubt Hop will go through the game with two starters, but I could maybe see him starting with two and giving the other away/having it be stolen. Having said that, I do also think...
Back
Top Bottom