Search results for query: *

1. Dark_Raven

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

So will it be a Pokemon of next gen ? A figurine available at early 2k18 does this mean that they’ve completed the primary Gen 8 games already ? Some hype still persists .
  2. Dark_Raven

God !? Nobody noticed this ? Is Zeroara small ? Paul Ryan wouldn’t provide any false info as I believe? My mind is about to blow could somebody help me out ? Is it really the next gen figurine which has the Mar’18 release date ? Please do help me out .
  3. Dark_Raven

Can someone give me a valid reason upon this ? Zeraora doesn’t look small to my eyes !
  4. Dark_Raven

I have a doubt ! Zeraora doesn’t look small atleast to my eyes . Paul Ryan said the Pokemon is “ small “ as per what I read ? So is there something wrong ?
  5. Dark_Raven

I do think that the Luauhu Leak is legit . We could find out something if the name relates to tapus / dancing ! I hope it’s true lol . Edit : Paul Ryan has tweeted something new is coming this friday , is he trying to indicate something ?
  6. Dark_Raven

Only Rainbow Rocket was announced with availability of all legendary Pokemons !
  7. Dark_Raven

10 more minutes . Will it be uploaded on YouTube?
  8. Dark_Raven

Something about the Strange Souvenir is up in the official Pokemon Website as per Serebii .. And I do think the new trailer would focus on RR and New alolans if they actually exist !
  9. Dark_Raven

I feel that Adhesive and the other new UBs are from the world Ultra Megapolis . Just like Earth , Megapolis is also a world and the trainers from there have their own mons . We might see new UBs but quite difficult to see variants . Let’s Hope !
  10. Dark_Raven

UB Adhesive is officially announced !! We can hope to see new UBs as those new villains are seemed to have UBs
  11. Dark_Raven

I just don't want 90% of the new Pokemon be from other regions which weren't originally available in SM Lol .
  12. Dark_Raven

20 new forms could be expected but could this 400+ might mean the addition of past gen Pokemon into the game or is it separate Alola's Dex ?
  13. Dark_Raven

John Gamefreak ||| leaks looks legit with Chinese 2. Sept 29 will be huge I guess .
  14. Dark_Raven

If there are any new Pokemon other than UBs then they must be showcased within Sept 29 or maybe the Pokeshoppers 3 Mystery Circles are these UBs and the Necrozma Forms .
  15. Dark_Raven

People had a confusion that Twilight may indicate both Dawn and Dusk so these names clear those doubt . Anyways the " new light " is the orange one so it is possible that we might not receive a new form aswell .
  16. Dark_Raven

" Mane of Twilight " - Dusk/Twilight Lycanroc " Wings of Dawn " - Dawn Lycanroc ????
  17. Dark_Raven

So what does that face thing indicate? The light kinda Face .. and The first trailer also showcased a portal and commented " Secrets are to be revealed " does that means we are gonna get something huge ??
Back
Top Bottom