Search results for query: *

1. Darkmaster006

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

That seems like my kind of book, I'll check it out. Been reading articles on writing characters to flesh out my OCs. Also some Poke-articles because I haven't played all the games at all.
  2. Darkmaster006

Read some more of Juliko's 'A Marvelous Journey', and left a review btw! Tried to start 'The Lord of the Flies' yet again, since I've got to read it for college. No luck for now, I find the start pretty boring and can't go on for some reason. I also caught up with 'Act-Age', it's a manga [x]...
  3. Darkmaster006

Sure, will do so more later on!
  4. Darkmaster006

Today I read about two chapters. So far, so good! <3. I'm on chapter 2 right now. Chapter are pretty long, which is pretty cool. Got around 1500 pages left according to Kindle, up for a ride XD. I'm loving how you describe Julia's interactions and her peculiarities and mannerisms, and she's so...
  5. Darkmaster006

What do you do with stuff that's only posted here? Do you copy each chapter individually to a doc and transform it to mobi or something? Or is all that's posted here on FF too?
  6. Darkmaster006

Funny thing, which you probably know, Orwell actually did fight in the Spanish Revolution/Civil War, on the side of the anarchists. There wasn't a better way at the moment to understand Stalin's wretched policies than to witness how he fucked this one up purposefully. He tells of his stay there...
  7. Darkmaster006

"The Communist Necessity: Prolegomena to Any Future Radical Theory" by J. Moufawad-Paul. About 50 pages out of 130. Interesting stuff on the failure of european movementism contrasted with people's wars happening at the same time, and the inability of movementism to grasp the fact that...
Back
Top Bottom