Search results for query: *

1. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

I agree. Sometimes, I feel like I’ve watched an entire episode before it even airs.
  2. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

Y’know the most disturbing part of that whole “psychopath” business (and the large amount of hate towards Goh in general) to me? Goh has CLEAR shades of being autistic—or at least, some form of neurodivergent—so what does all of this say about our fandom? And keep in mind, the last character who...
  3. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

I mean, even in the original series, Ash brought back Charizard for Clair and the League, so...
  4. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

You’re saying this after the last three episodes? Well, to be fair, the series could easily return to that sort of format. I hope Episode 14 and 15 prove otherwise, though.
  5. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

SM’s artstyle extends to all the characters. It’s the art style of everything.
  6. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

Um...yeah. That's kind of what I was pointing out. So...why are you acting like I missed the point again?
  7. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

...that...happened...in X AND Y? Really? Wow. I did not remember that. Feels like something I would, considering I remember a lot of the meme faces from SM.
  8. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

I mean, like I said before, all that “SM has a terrible art style” talk was really just them saying “Ash (and Team Rocket) look awful!” I never saw anyone complain about the other characters. Thankfully, these new designs seem to be a happy medium between SM’s and the previous seasons’, so we...
  9. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

Honestly, when people say "SM's artstyle is trash!" what they're really saying is "Ash's design in SM is trash!" To be fair, Ash's design in SM could have used some refinement (the most egregious thing being those giant Z-marks; they're way too big), and it looks like the next series is...
  10. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

It didn’t go nowhere. It just had its climax way too early.
  11. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

Yeah! Blue returned in the SM games, so we should get a Gary appearance! The man hasn't been seen in a loooong time.
  12. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

This. Just...this. I don't see how people can logically compare themselves playing a game and Ash's experiences as a Trainer, and then claim that they're better than him. Not only are there many differences between the games and the anime, but there's also the simple fact that they're not and...
  13. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

Agreed - and the same goes for Greninja. Even if the reason he was released was a bit ham-fisted, Ash was still morally correct to do so, and the fact that some people don't care about that bothers me.
  14. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

Honestly, I agree. They're definitely not my favorite Pokemon, but they deserve more respect - especially Simisear. It's actually kind of cool, tbh.
  15. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

Your first explanation doesn’t disprove much of anything. Whether or not her reaction was “forced” doesn’t change the fact that it happened and should be considered. Your second explanation is pretty much correct - expect for the fact that Lusamine’s smile in that moment was much too creepy...
  16. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

There are many different levels of obsession. And if she wasn’t at least a little bit obsessed with UBs, then explain why she was smiling when Nihilego appeared in Episode 50 before she realized that there were more important things to worry about.
  17. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

That's not exactly true. Lusamine was obsessive over UBs even before Nihilego infected her. It's part of the reason she distanced herself from her kids. Also, in Episode 50, Lusamine had a dark look of glee on her face when Nihilego appeared from the wormhole; she came back to her senses she...
  18. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

That was hyperbole, dude. What I meant by that was that Lusamine was always prioritizing her work as the Aether Foundation's president and her UB research over spending time with her kids and getting involved in their lives; albeit, she did this subconsciously and wasn't trying to be...
  19. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

While Lusamine in the anime isn’t abusive, she’s still definitely not the best mother in the entire world. I’d say there was good reason for the “you suck” speech.
  20. DarkraiKnight

Controversial opinions

Yes. Among many other things. Her personality is so varied and ever-changing that she may as well be a representation of the sea itself.
Back
Top Bottom