• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DarkraiKnight

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Absolutely adorable Obstagoon
  2. DarkraiKnight

One of the greatest Pokemon ever conceived. Everything about it and its pre-evolution oozes with references towards Japanese folklore. Plus, it's pretty useful in a fight! Ambipom
  3. DarkraiKnight

Dope concept, dope evolution, dope Shiny form...Doublade’s just dope, yo. Chinchou
  4. DarkraiKnight

Rather underrated! Not the greatest Pokemon, but honestly, I'm just glad that Spoink no longer has to fear the threat of dying via not bouncing. Seviper
  5. DarkraiKnight

I used to only think of it as that one Pokemon everyone saw as furry-bait, but no longer. My own Lopunny in USUM kicks so much butt, especially once it's Mega Evolved. Golett
  6. DarkraiKnight

An extremely underrated starter Pokémon! I love its design, even though I’ve never really used it. Guzzlord
  7. DarkraiKnight

Not the best ‘mon every made, but I like how dopey it is. (Also, Camerupt is great.) Slowking
  8. DarkraiKnight

One of the kookiest Pokémon out there, and a really cool Electric-type (especially because it has no weakness). Kingdra
  9. DarkraiKnight

One of the first generation’s best. A truly majestic creature, and a Pokémon I really wish I could have in real life. Furret
  10. DarkraiKnight

It's totally adorable and it evolves into one of the best pseudo-legendaries ever. What more could anyone possibly want? :) Golisopod
Back
Top Bottom