Search results for query: *

1. DarkraiKnight

Review SM099: Eievui, Where Are You Going? To Go Anywhere to Meet Up!

Yeeeah... a huge portion of the modern Pokémon anime fanbase’s behavior is extremely concerning nowadays. Still, though... Not all positivity-slash-sanity is lost.
  2. DarkraiKnight

Honestly, though, this is nothing. During the XY era, people actually sent death threats to the writers over the events within certain episodes.
  3. DarkraiKnight

It’s all because the specific Pokémon that Lana caught wasn’t a Pokémon people expected-slash-wanted her to have, which I can understand to some extent; it would’ve been much more fitting for her to get the Dewpider from way back when. That being said... Is THIS really necessary?
  4. DarkraiKnight

Honestly, I’m pretty disappointed that Poipole was released as well (especially since the preview for that episode kind of indicated that it would stay with the gang), but the reaction I saw on YouTube to this capture was — frankly — just ridiculous.
  5. DarkraiKnight

Given that they provided context clues as to Lana capturing Eevee in both the opening AND the Eevee shorts, I’d say that this one is moreso on us for hyping something up while not considering every piece of information we got. Whether Lana getting Eevee was a good decision in itself or not is...
Back
Top Bottom