• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DarkraiKnight

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Actually, forget my previous statement. I don't remember where the interview was, but according to Rica, Ash winning in Alola was planned from the very start.
  2. DarkraiKnight

You know, while I LOVE that all these news sites are reporting on this, these headlines are kind of pushing the narrative that winning the League = Pokemon Master, which has pretty much been tossed out by now. If Ash doesn’t leave for the next series, I fear for the fallout.
  3. DarkraiKnight

Probably the absolute sh*tstorm that happen back in 2016.
  4. DarkraiKnight

Hard work, grit, and maybe a eeeeeensy wensy bit of plot armor.
  5. DarkraiKnight

Heh...Heh heh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry. It's just...I feel like a little kid again. The trophy scene in that preview wasn't clickbait. It wasn't a lie created strictly to get us to watch the episode. It was REAL. THIS IS REAL. Ash Ketchum has WON THE LEAGUE. And the BATTLE, yo! That...
Back
Top Bottom