Search results for query: *

1. DarkraiKnight

Review SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

Remember when it gave Gladion a death stare back in SM052 when he tried to rush it and the other tapus? That moment was so hilarious.
  2. DarkraiKnight

The proof that it trained is in the very fact that it evolved and its new moveset. How could it have learned Dragon Pulse, X-Scissor, Thunderbolt, and Sludge Bomb without ANY training? And at the end of SM090, Naganadel said that Poipole wanted to stay in order to help protect their home. He’d...
  3. DarkraiKnight

Well, technically UBs are genderless. Then again, the Naganadel back in the Necrozma arc was clearly portrayed as a female, so...
  4. DarkraiKnight

Honestly, one of the only real sore points I have with the League after Ash vs Guzma is that neither he or the other Team Skull members stuck around. I would've killed to see them react to a battle like this (and for Guzma to have a more concrete resolution with Kukui).
  5. DarkraiKnight

You know something? I just have to say this. After the National Dex drama and that atrocious battle with Hau, I was just about ready to write off the Pokemon franchise for good, but I didn't. I decided to give it one last chance. And not only did the Alola League just keep on getting better...
  6. DarkraiKnight

Naw, it wouldn't be another Best Wishes scenario; it would be worse. Imagine if Ash was totally reset after becoming the Alola League Champion and defeating a god. That would be absolutely mortifying.
  7. DarkraiKnight

You do realize that Naganadel can't have "zero" battle experience, because in order to evolve, it would've had to have trained at least until it learned Dragon Pulse, right?
Back
Top Bottom