Search results for query: *

1. DarkraiKnight

Review JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Fine, I admit I may have exaggerated...but even if Golurk survived, it would’ve remained trapped in that dark recesses of that temple for the rest of eternity, because it was already too damaged to change out of cannon mode. Surely, being in Sakuragi Park, surrounded by a bunch of other Pokémon...
  2. DarkraiKnight

Well, while Dragonite and Darmanitan launched their attack into Golurk’s cannon/rocket hole, it began sparking and shaking statically, and it couldn’t pull its arms and legs out again. Then the ground collapsed beneath it, and it almost fell, but Go saved it by capturing it. The next time we see...
  3. DarkraiKnight

Alright, since no one else seems like they want to mention this, I’d like to draw attention to the fact that Go didn’t catch Golurk just to catch Golurk; he caught Golurk to SAVE ITS LIFE. The thing couldn’t transform out of cannon mode and was about to fall through the floor and most likely die...
  4. DarkraiKnight

Siiiiiiiiigh. Another week, another round of complaints about Go. Guess that’s the way it’ll be for the next three years, because it doesn’t seem like it’ll be stoping anytime soon. Maybe I shouldn’t come on every week anymore. Anyways, I can’t say this episode was as good as episodes 10-13...
Back
Top Bottom