• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DarkraiKnight

Review JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Um...you're kind of complaining about the wrong episode there, buddy.
  2. DarkraiKnight

Unless it, you know, just goes back home to space. (Then again, considering it was out and about back in Episode 12, it could've done that at any point and the whole arc wouldn't have happened, so...)
  3. DarkraiKnight

Okay, I really don’t know why I care enough to reply to this, but... 1) Suicune IS whatever it wants. It let Goh catch it, but after they got to the Lab, it went back to roaming the world. Goh IS technically Suicune’s Trainer, but it’s not staying at the Lab, so it’s not at his beck and call...
  4. DarkraiKnight

Y’know, I actually never thought of it that way, but now that you say it, it’s pretty obvious. I wonder if any other Legendaries are secretly “owned” by Trainers for that same reason.
  5. DarkraiKnight

Pretty good episode aside from the choppy animation. The only other problem I had with it is that it killed any hopes of the fandom being at peace during Journeys’ runtime and Goh not being a divisive character, but those were bound to happen, anyway. Congratulations on your first Legendary...
Back
Top Bottom