Search results for query: *

1. Darth Darkrai

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

La La Land: ... It felt like I was in a MAGICAL WONDERLAND like the Film was in may portions. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling are AMAZING and are Awards Worthy. This is in my TOP 3 Films of the Year! O_______O A+
  2. Darth Darkrai

Doctor Strange, Marvel ONCE AGAIN proves with a BIG HIT for them! :) gets an A Fantastic Beasts, for the First Film in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, this was a VERY SOLID Start to it. Other then 3 Small Nitpicks, LOVED EVERY SECOND of it, gets an A+ Arrival, Denis Villeneuve has Directed...
  3. Darth Darkrai

The Legend Of Tarzan, was a Fine Film I think, not great, not bad, give it a B Ghostbusters Remake, NOWHERE NEAR as AWFUL as the HATERS WANT this to be, does it have some slight problems? Yes, but it's still a pretty good Movie IMO. B+
  4. Darth Darkrai

Finding Dory, REALLY GOOD!! It WON'T Top Finding Nemo (Finding Nemo my 2nd Favorite Film of all time) but still REALLY GOOD and I plan to see it again soon! :) gets an A Warcraft, Not as bad as the Critics claimed it to be, had a lot of Fun, B- Maggie's Plan, surprise Indie Flick in the Summer...
  5. Darth Darkrai

TMNT 2: Out Of The Shadows, Surpringlsy not bad, not good, but not as bad as the first film, liked Stephen Amell here Personally, C- X-Men Apocalypse, enjoyed it, my BIGGEST COMPLAINT really for me was the Pacing of the Film, B+ The Angry Birds Movie, I enjoyed myself here, was fun, Humor for...
  6. Darth Darkrai

The Jungle Book, A- was good Hardcore Henry, A Ratchet And Clank, JUST SAW TODAY, B- Ride Along 2, F
  7. Darth Darkrai

Eye In The Sky, good Film that focused on launching a Drone Strike, Acting REALLY GOOD, but the one thing is I'd probably never see this Film again just because it does it doesn't have Re-Watchabilty Factor, A+ tho
  8. Darth Darkrai

Batman V. Superman Dawn Of Justice ... WOW... This was FAR WORSE than I had EVER ANTICIPATED!! I saw this with m Folks a while ago... We are in PAIN with what we saw. I Give it an F, it's REALLY BAD IMO. I could RANT on it for a long time, but I don't want to. I think if people were excited for...
  9. Darth Darkrai

The Revenant, Good Film but not as AMAZING as I think others make it out to be, Leo is Great in the Film, but just for me personally, I don't think he deserves the Oscar Win here but still very good, Film gets an A Anomalisa, I JUST got back from this like an hour ago, has BREATHTAKING Animation...
  10. Darth Darkrai

I have slouched for not giving out stuff here lately: Deadpool HYSTERICAL stuff and glad FOX did make the Film A+ Hail, Casear! Maybe not my Favorite Coen Brothers Film but still good IMO, A- Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens, just REALLY GOOD!! This Franchise was really brought back from...
  11. Darth Darkrai

Star Wars Film Ratings: A New Hope: A+ Empire Strikes Back: A+ Return Of The Jedi: A- Phantom Menace: B- Attack Of The Clones: D-
  12. Darth Darkrai

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO LATE on this but I have seen Multiple Films and I HAVE to give a Shout out to them. Spectre, I find this VERY UNDERAPRECIATED by Critics, I LOVED IT, A+ The Peanuts Movie, EVERY SECOND of it is just AMAZING and Super Adorable to watch, A+ Now Today I saw 2 Films at the same...
  13. Darth Darkrai

Goosebumps, a B, it was Entertaining but felt a bit disappointed because I thought I'd enjoy it more personally. But still a Good Film IMO. Bridesmaids, HILARUOUS, an A
  14. Darth Darkrai

Need For Speed 2014, this Film was SLAMMED by Critics last year and after seeing it. This wasn't NEARLY AS BAD as I think others said it was. This was just a Guilty Pleasure Watch Movie. Just a Movie where I'd put Popcorn in my face, the Action was Decent, and Acting was Fine. Overall guilty...
  15. Darth Darkrai

I have 3. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Paul Newman and Robert Redford are INCREDIBLE!! An A Blade Runner, a Ridley Scott Classic, VERY GOOD Film!! Didn't Love LOVE it but still a GOOD Film, I'd probably watch it once a Year I'd say. An A And I just finished this about an Hour Ago, The...
  16. Darth Darkrai

The Gallows, a Horror Film back in July. I am SOOOOOOOO MAD!! This is ONE OF THE WORST FILMS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Film MADE NO SENSE!! UGH, this is why I DON'T SEE Horror all that much! JumpScares ALL OVER THE PLACE!! UGH, I'm DONE!! F, do not ever see this!!
  17. Darth Darkrai

Hotel Transylvania 2, I Liked it, I just finished watching this a few Minutes ago and I quite liked it a lot! :) The JOKES were GREAT and REALLY FUNNY, Animation was Good. Usually I NEVER LIKE Adam Sandler Films, but this has to be my 2nd Favorite Adam Sandler Film after the first Hotel...
  18. Darth Darkrai

The Martian, I read the Book prior to this Film in preperation for this Movie. I had been ANTICIPATING this Film ALL YEAR really and when the Trailer had Dropped the Week of Jurassic World, I Watched the Trailer 15 TIMES that Day. I've seen it now and... the HYPE and Expectations I had for this...
  19. Darth Darkrai

Scary with Emily Blunt, Benicio Del Toro, and Josh Brolin. WOW this is one of the Best Films of the Year! Coming from the Director of Prisoners and he's done yet another EXCELLENT Movie, the Acting is FLAWLESS with Benicio Del Toro Stealing the Show, and the Cinematography by Roger Deakins is...
  20. Darth Darkrai

Pawn Sacrifice, I went to a Screening of this Film about a week ago, it was Good, A-
Back
Top Bottom