Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Mafia Philosophy

:whistle:
  2. DarthWolf

Mafia Philosophy

1. I don't really have much to say after Lone's post. What I would like to add, however, is that non opposing factions are possible. The thing about the cult is that other players aren't aware of another enemy lurking at the start of the game. Once discovered, each faction must decide who they...
  3. DarthWolf

Mafia Philosophy

I think of my characters first, make a role for them and then see how the roles work on each other.
  4. DarthWolf

Mafia Philosophy

Why am I being voted?!:eek::p I like the way of Zexy, counting players instead of votes. If you do go by votes however, the way AE shows it is the best imo. No need to lie and players need to wait for a vote count (often multiple) to check which player has the modifier. It doesn't have to...
  5. DarthWolf

Mafia Philosophy

I'm against 0h nights as the lynch result can have a huge impact on your night actions. The 72h phase, I only accepted that because of personal inactivity caused by @SoaringDylan LO announcements can confirm how many, enemies are left. What is your thought on that @Zexy ?
  6. DarthWolf

Mafia Philosophy

Lovers mafia is the current mentor game in sign ups. It will start soon though. Just sign up if you haven't done that yet and you'll be mentioned by the host when it begins.
  7. DarthWolf

Mafia Philosophy

I would suggest playing a mentor game if you are new. They are meant for new players and there will be mentors to help you out.
  8. DarthWolf

Mafia Philosophy

Both points from Lone and Zexy are fair. I do have to give the edge to Lone though. It's not as bad as having to wait till phase ends than to get ended before you get the chance to react properly. It also can ruin timing for the host.
  9. DarthWolf

Mafia Philosophy

What has changed since the old one?
  10. DarthWolf

Mafia Philosophy

I liked them though.
Back
Top Bottom