1. DarthWolf

The Round Table

Will do
  2. DarthWolf

The Round Table

I'd say make a thread for it or a pm message
  3. DarthWolf

The Round Table

Hey, as the others have already said the basic principle of Mafia is the same. It's just a matter of details that we are(n't) used to. For example, most of us here don't use majority rules (ending the phase when a majoirty has voted the same person) while I've seen it being a standard rule on...
  4. DarthWolf

The Round Table

I assume just every role used at least once.
  5. DarthWolf

The Round Table

So in order to be aware of that you have to check all roles in the last finished game?
  6. DarthWolf

The Round Table

So what if someone wants to ask to add a role to the op? So every post then.
  7. DarthWolf

The Round Table

I think we should only use 1 thread for this. The OP as collective roles of evreything that has been used in TWR. People can post their own list in the thread as well possibly, but I mainly want discussion to stay in that thread. A scale is hard to make as power of a role is largly tied to...
  8. DarthWolf

The Round Table

Greetings Knights of the Round Table! Over the last few months it has come to our attention that quite a lot of people have problems making reads in mafia games, especially the newcomers. Upon inspection we noticed that this topic isn't disucssed in our Player Guide. So what are reads...
  9. DarthWolf

The Round Table

Depending on how this will turn out, I might be interested in hosting.
  10. DarthWolf

The Round Table

A thank you is required to everyone who filled in the survey and those that joined the discussion on Discord (or in a PM for a particular user) for these new rules.:)
  11. DarthWolf

The Round Table

Correct. If a spot is open in ongoing games. The signup gets the standard amount of time (20/30 days). If there is no room i the ongoing games, the sign ups have to wait a bit longer. Once the ongoing spot opens is has to start asap (if the 20/30 days have passed)
  12. DarthWolf

The Round Table

We've made list of new rules for TWR queue. Changes are still possible, but this is what we got so far: - 3 queues (small, large and non) - each queue can have 1 game in signups - Large games get a minimum of 30 days sign up, small and non-mafia get 20 days minimum. It may have an extended sign...
  13. DarthWolf

The Round Table

Hey guys, if you have the time we would appreciate it if you could fill in this survey related to the previous post I made. It will only take a few minutes at max. Survey Thanks:)
  14. DarthWolf

The Round Table
    Threadmarks: A new Queue? Discussion!

Hey guys, the staff has been discussing the game queue recently and it seems to have a few flaws. The most notable one has been the regulation of active games. We see this as a problem as we have a limited amount of players who aren't going to fill up all games. This would lead to some games...
  15. DarthWolf

The Round Table

I feel honoured.
  16. DarthWolf

The Round Table

Best Custom Role.
  17. DarthWolf

The Round Table

Wooh! My first award period on the forum. Excited!
  18. DarthWolf

The Round Table

I'm interested in helping with the guides.
  19. DarthWolf

The Round Table

I think a two way agreement would be the best option.
  20. DarthWolf

The Round Table

I think both ways give different perspectives and should both be used in the program
Back
Top Bottom