Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Sorry for the silence last few days. I've been discussion the large queue situation since Deku's small game is currently in sign up. Meaning a large game may move to sign ups, not another small one. However, after discussion the following large games will be removed The Division 2: Warlords of...
  2. DarthWolf

What Snowy did not mention is that you can immediately open sign ups for it.
  3. DarthWolf

Game is now locked The Division 2: Warlords of New York Mafia [19 players] (Host @Pikochu, Mod @Crystal Onix) You're up next
  4. DarthWolf

It isn't, so feel free to post it whenever you're ready
  5. DarthWolf

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia: A Realm Reborn [16p] (Hosted by @Zachie and @Snowy, MoD Snowy) You may open sign ups We accidentally let a 3rd game slip into ongoing games. That's my bad. @DekuNut your small game is next in the queue. Are you willing to open sign ups while having an ongoing game?
  6. DarthWolf

It'll be a while till your game is actually up, so don't worry about. Besides we would prefer if you only queue a game that is (as good as) ready, at least in terms of setup. If there are any issues by the time it should go up then we can potentially lock it for you. It's best if you also...
  7. DarthWolf

Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains [18p] (Hosted by @DekuNut) You may open sign ups again. I'll reopen your thread as well
  8. DarthWolf

Maybe, FT is not yet set.
  9. DarthWolf

Whoops sorry about that. Good thing you asked.
  10. DarthWolf

Technically, yes. But since there are no other non mafia games in queue it doesn't really matter. If you or anyone else wants to start a non mafia game you are free to do so.
  11. DarthWolf

Let's open a new wave of sign ups Lone and my game will open up soon. @leetic! whenever you're ready.
  12. DarthWolf

This would definitely catch on for some people. I've often enough played games of which I know nothing about. Yet, it's still mafia so it's still fun.
  13. DarthWolf

New hosts often learn how to do it by cohosting with an experienced host, like a mentor. It really helps as well if you have a theme that both hosts know stuff about and share an interest in. The Situation Room would be a good place to suggest themes and to look for cohosts. Or our discord, if...
  14. DarthWolf

It's generally not required to know stuff about the theme / flavour of the game, mafia is still mafia is that is what you are looking for. Have you considered maybe hosting games of themes you like?
  15. DarthWolf

I've added it to the queue for you. And sorry, no, we cannot do that.
  16. DarthWolf

Sorry but a new name is considered a new game, please requeue it :p
  17. DarthWolf

Ok final post, I swear A new special event game is on the horizon. We're bringing back the Mentor Game! More info coming in the near future.
  18. DarthWolf

Whoops, forgot about this one. Taking priority over my game
  19. DarthWolf

The next small mafia game may also open which is.... oh One Night Ultimate Werewolf (??p) (Hosted by @DarthWolf) It's me! Sign ups coming later today
  20. DarthWolf

Pokemon Generations Murder Mystery [8p] (Hosted by @Soulmaster, Mod: Snowy) You may open sign ups
Back
Top Bottom