• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

@Pika_pika42 how did you know. All I told you was that I used deku to check space. Not what he does
  2. DarthWolf

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Oh yeah I think I told pika about it. Should have checked my oc with him
  3. DarthWolf

I knew that was the mistake you made. You know you could have changed his role last minute right, let only Elieson know about it since it doesnt affect his knowledge
  4. DarthWolf

they both block but jailer isnt a roleblocker. It really depende on the order of the 2 for the outcome. Something every host should think of before the game to determine hwat happens in tricky situations like this
  5. DarthWolf

Not at the end of the phase though, it's very normal for mafia to vote whoever they feel like D1, it ca make them seem distant from their allies. @Pika_pika42 I have to congratulate you though. Although you lost, you were my early big Town read. Well played. If you had a solid role claim you'd...
  6. DarthWolf

Space voted themselves right? Is dead
  7. DarthWolf

Called it! Well, I've done my job, your turn to finish it Town!
  8. DarthWolf

The usual update time. So in just less than 12 hours
  9. DarthWolf

Either Space just came up with that and just got really lucky or someone told her about my plan and she acted accordingly as if it happened. I have an idea on how this happened but I'd first like to get Space out of the way before we move on to another target.
  10. DarthWolf

Also just as a reminder for people, once the day starts just mass vote Space, bomb was a fake claim so dont worry about that.
  11. DarthWolf

So it was a fake. Everyone go back to operation KILL SOACE
  12. DarthWolf

Only ones who knew are you and exlight, both only knowing it recently and not during n2
  13. DarthWolf

Ok hold on, my redirector source claims to not be a redirector and to not have told anyone about it. What is happening here?! If someone can enlighten me on this please.
  14. DarthWolf

Yeah you should have done this earlier, i understand you didnt trust me but they are safe.
  15. DarthWolf

Wow wow wow. Can confirm your redirect to me N2. I made someone do that to test you. So either youre mafia who did something on me, not the kill, and just fake this part or you used the bomb to protect the cop. This does add up to missing the cop. Unvote: Space Vote: Contrainer This makes...
  16. DarthWolf

Anyone who is willing to help out with it, dont immediately vote but pm me first. I'll get to the 2 of you.
  17. DarthWolf

Just for future reference, you'd still like to go for him next?
  18. DarthWolf

I just pressed enter twice... Space claimed bomb. I want to test this claim with @ZinnLav (if you agree, hasnt responded yet) to lynch Space, if they are indeed a bomb then a random person on the wagon dies. Our roles are sacrificable like that. No one should join the wagon and let this wagon...
Back
Top Bottom