• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

It did indeed
  2. DarthWolf

Well there was already a doctor who's role I trusted way more than yours...
  3. DarthWolf

If you're referring to the fact that you didn't use a post restriction, yes that wasn't the best (something I realized later on as well), but I also knew that AE was lying about his protective role which solidified my case more.
  4. DarthWolf

Yet you tried to backstab me 3 times... i am so proud:lapras:
  5. DarthWolf

I meant, why can it only protect active roles? So... how did the hosts die?
  6. DarthWolf

Wait what? XD I'm honoured for being the kill target 3x. See Max, even I was 3x Deathproof :p I was wondering that, good to know. @DekuNut did you ever perform the kill? Also can someone explain this, the role doesnt make it clear. Not even my spaghetti actions?
  7. DarthWolf

Of course I got the useless item... I like how I baited Deku with my elemental buff claim but it turned against me. That was kind of the balance to his role i guess but unknowingly turned into a threat to me as well
  8. DarthWolf

Btw what was Officer Snake?
  9. DarthWolf

I figured ae/elie was scum based on his odd choice d1. Deku though, I would barely believe water doctor would be scum, given my role and all. Well done,I couldn't figure out last scum since everything else was believable
  10. DarthWolf

My job was done, I saw it coming and accept death. @Doctor Floptopus @Magnificent Entertainer you should double check my role flip
  11. DarthWolf

Well I won't die tonight, I can tell you that much
  12. DarthWolf

Well everyone, took a bit of communication but I got rid of both mafia and earbuds. Now I can rest in peace.
  13. DarthWolf

I'm glad you agree Klavier. I thought you wouldn't mind me sharing my favourite songs.:bulbaLove:
  14. DarthWolf

Freedom at last! Vote: Klavier Gavin
  15. DarthWolf

no strangers We know the game and we're gonna play it
  16. DarthWolf

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand
  17. DarthWolf

You wouldn't get this