Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

That doesn't really answer my question as you basically just say "somehow". As for the second one, you completely missed that. What I meant with that is, do their role results show indication in any way to figure out who they truly targeted?
  2. DarthWolf

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

How would those results be messed up? Do the results of each visitor link together correctly with the target?
  3. DarthWolf

Sorry to break your theory here but if you double check your oc you'll see that I already asked you during N2. If we were truly scum partners flop would have been able to answer instantly. You might not have, but a partner could. @MegaPod @Midorikawa why do you unvote Tood? I don't want an "oc...
  4. DarthWolf

I don't think you should look into when the host wants to sub out people
  5. DarthWolf

Only on NK? If we had that, and he was active we could have had a town leader. That is OP piko, dont give confirmed town OC. jfs;fgvjusFio seriously... no it's not
  6. DarthWolf

@MegaPod @Officer Snake @CrazyCreeperKid @Oricorio Yo where are you guys?!
  7. DarthWolf

There is your answer already, it was a safe shot. on an "active" player
  8. DarthWolf

Ok so first of all, that D1 lynch was stupid :p I know it's a rule to lynch me D1 but there was no case whatsoever. MegaPod is especially suspicious since he made a joke vote on me and then just left it there. Contrainer is also weird but he is apparantly dead. Next, this thing. Right here...
  9. DarthWolf

But sure :p confirmed. I'll catch up later and explain what I wanted to say if I didn't die.
  10. DarthWolf

Wants to respond but notices he's dead... Seriously I thought the day was longer. Oh well. Always lynch darth d1.
  11. DarthWolf

What weird about it? I originally thought you voted contrainer, I misread that. I thought 3 votes would be too much for a pressure vote, thinking you and flop already voted him. When I reread and noticed that you didn't vote him I had no issue placing mine. Better?
  12. DarthWolf

Since when is a pressure vote instantly scummy? Anyway, that is as much as we'll get out of this so Unvote: Contrainer
  13. DarthWolf

For the first part, sorry about that, I was traveling back home from my school project trip in Ireland yesterday, so I didn't have much time for that yet. As for the latter part, it's true wha you say but mostly from the second part of the phase. I almost never joke vote and just let the people...
  14. DarthWolf

Eh there were quite some people posting already, they could have easily claimed miller already. I wouldn't clear eevee like that because it's still early.
  15. DarthWolf

Was clearly a post :p Besides yours doesn't do much either
Back
Top Bottom