Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

I was considering it actually but I was the very first poster so doing it later seemed weird to me.
  2. DarthWolf

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

Clearly you didn't use the frying pan correctly.
  3. DarthWolf

Imagine if I stuck to my initial thoughts and killed MegaPod n1. Game changer right there
  4. DarthWolf

Not before I either beat you or we team up :p Oh that's your secret, note to self kill MP when ME is in the game.
  5. DarthWolf

Half of town is passive so there is a goos chance the block is wasted. Maybe not together with an unlimited rolecop though. Thanks, this setup was too power light to come up with anything better.
  6. DarthWolf

I did, it's been a while since I've been in my natural habitat, although short lived. I think a roleblocker at the very least could have helped us out. There was no risk to publically claiming, in fact it made it even easier for town and it made my role useless, we were basically vanilla. Town...
  7. DarthWolf

You should know better ME It would be Oh if only, our powers were basically useless XD Finally you understand actually it is a good reason GG guys. Endgame will come in a moment. Full on claims in a small game like this with nothing to stop you guys makes it really hard. Glad to see we kept...
  8. DarthWolf

Oh wait Eresh was town checked of course, totally forgot that, my bad :confused: Cheff is unlikely as he would have to lie about his role, otherwise the cop roles seem kinda useless. ME is a bigger threat than me, no matter what game or role. You know that, removing the biggest threat in both...
  9. DarthWolf

Really Max, even if you missed MP's claim, ME clearly summarised it later on @MegaPod too be fair, your options were pretty clear, assuming you can even target yourself so the most likely target for you was ME anyways. scum!Max could easily just say that. Sure it's a risk he takes but at this...
  10. DarthWolf

Well that's no fun In all seriousness, idk who MP targeted but I decided to protect ME last night, so either him or whatever MP chose was targeted for the kill. @Max1996 share your result
  11. DarthWolf

There is still the possibility of Cheff just not visiting someone. It said No Result, not Failed. He's still safe in that case cause either way, seeing as Calvin was GF, I assume the other has some form of active role so I doubt Cheff would idle like that then.
  12. DarthWolf

It makes him more likely town but it doesnt confirm him right? As far as I remember I was the only one who targeted him last night, or well, tried to. Having no result doesnt confirm that but it does make it more likely. Dont remove any possible scum without certainty.
  13. DarthWolf

Nice, so this also means that any town check ME makes is safe now.
  14. DarthWolf

Exactly this, plus the fact that it's in my own toolbox.
  15. DarthWolf

Yeah the doc was expected, this leaves Calvin Vote: Calvin What are you?
  16. DarthWolf

Almost is still too much, just sharing my thoughts on that part :p As I said, I feel like my shots are meant as a backup as I also have a cop and doc. I thought the tracker would be the best to test on cheff. About cheff, I honestly missed the fact that he mentioned informative roles...
  17. DarthWolf

Oh Lone just responed to me and as far I am aware it could be any of the things I mentioned above.
  18. DarthWolf

You shouldnt rule out GF for Eresh yet, but I wouldn't worry about that right now. Let's first get the regular scum. I think max' claim is true, I'm a JOAT with a 1x tracker which is like a 1x backup role. I used in on Cheff last night to prove his claim, I got no result and I'm currently...
Back
Top Bottom