Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Exactly this. Although I've made some reckless moves you can only make as scum. I'm mkre consistently reckless as town I guess. Well I didn't keep the strongman in mind then so it makes sense that you shot her. It's funny how you said you wanted to get as much info but what did you do with it...
  2. DarthWolf

Of course my game is scum. But yes in that case you made the best choice. Otherwise you had a Poisoner or Vader which was a 1x BP + PGO + Usurper
  3. DarthWolf

Why am I not here :(
  4. DarthWolf

Yeah so that's the thing. I stated my suspicion on FA explicitly in the case mafia knew my role so they wouldn't think I'd target FA as I didn't trust her. Yet you still went for it. Why? Nope. Halfway through the game when my game didn't show up yet I had a feeling AE picked the gf...
  5. DarthWolf

Either "slip up" like max or build up a reputation in general and be fear killed. Those are 2 quick ideas on how to do it. XD was this intentional with your avatar? Oh yeah, other thing you should have changed, use my interesting roles like oracle :p
  6. DarthWolf

What no, pika, I trusted you... If we lynched correctly I would have figured out scum. I was planning to protect ex this night, if he truly is bg no one else should statistically die. That would happen since you're scum so there we go. That and PoE. Well done mafia, especially pika. Ex felt...
  7. DarthWolf

Mmh claim wise it's not the most trusting claim. a one shot protective role, while we know of no other and you haven't used it yet. Why haven't you used it yet?
  8. DarthWolf

Did you ever share your targets?
  9. DarthWolf

Yes I actually do think that. You were about to get lynched anyway so you want to throw in some confusion in a last ditch effort to lynch the cop. A fine plan in theory but it didn't work out that well. What? No. OS is voting pika because he doesn't want his ally to die. What ploy are you...
  10. DarthWolf

At this point I'm starting to think mido is the 3rd mafia.
  11. DarthWolf

I literally just told you why? Are you just ignoring that? Ok fair point, and if they dont then another player can notice those special claims if they have the game. I submitted my very first game, Star Wars Mafia. And then what? Next phase we have the same issue. It would just delay this...
  12. DarthWolf

Scumbud confirmed I don't see what positive effect claiming my game has. All I can see it being used for is confirming other's claims, which isn't applicable yet, or give people more ideas for fake claims. As for my personal role. I'm not sharing that yet either as it doesn't accomplish...
  13. DarthWolf

Ex caught your contradiction. What do you in your defense?
  14. DarthWolf

I knew it But also saw he failed that same night. This also proves Calvin never used his Lrod. Vote: jdthebud He is the best choice at the moment
  15. DarthWolf

No this actually looked like a serious comment.
  16. DarthWolf

Like, seriously the game is basically solved
  17. DarthWolf

Vote: Contrainer Lone dont you dare pull a darth here
  18. DarthWolf

Old staff member that wanted her own theme
  19. DarthWolf

Evies den best theme