Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Non-Mafia Wereword - Endgame

I have to admit, there are some things that the werewolves can do in the irl that is hard to translate to this version, same goes for villager team actually. I did notice this during gameplay and it doesn't help if there are only a few people spamming questions. Be it for lack of activity or...
  2. DarthWolf

prog rocker has been killed They were the Villager Village team has won Congratulations to @Pika_pika42 for winning! Now, as mentioned in the OP, if you guys want we can extend this game to a total of 10 rounds. Adding 5 more rounds and giving each player one round as mayor. The word...
  3. DarthWolf

The word has been guessed correctly. It was Morocco Werewolves: @Snowy @Giri (yes just like round 1) You have 24h to find the seer.
  4. DarthWolf

Threadmarks: Round 5

Round 5 Start Reminder that the word difficulty has increased to Hard You have roughly 47h57m to guess the word
  5. DarthWolf

Max1996 has been killed, he was the Villager The Seer was prog rocker Villagers have won Round 4 Round 5 @DekuNut is the Mayor Role PMs coming out soon
  6. DarthWolf

The Seer is allowed to guess the word. So are the werewolves. However, they can't say something like No roleclaiming My quote in Snowy's post was meant as a way of saying that the Seer should not try to make themselves too obvious. Guessing the word, especially when it doesn't make sense to...
  7. DarthWolf

Correct, remember you can only place your vote once as well.
  8. DarthWolf

The word has been guessed corretly. It was: Brownies Werewolves: @DekuNut @Snowy you have 24h to make your votes for the Seer
  9. DarthWolf

Just wait till next round when the difficulty goes up to hard :p Anyway Round 4 Start Feel free to keep discussing this topic (except for prog of course) but meanwhile you have 48h to guess the word.
  10. DarthWolf

For those who are curious about the stats from the old round Word: Ring Finger Seer: DekuNut Werewolves: ZinnLav & Pika_pika42 Role PMs have been sent out. Please wait before the round starts
  11. DarthWolf

Cause I believe that it was an honest mistake, even before you guys stated so. Taking away this one time role from him for that reason feel like an undeserved punishment to me. Everyone deserves a second chance, if @prog rocker does make the same mistake again then I'll probably not give him a...
  12. DarthWolf

Thanks for your feedback everyone. Based on that and my personal opinion to get the best result for both teams, I will reset the round. @prog rocker will still be the Mayor but all other roles will be randomised again
  13. DarthWolf

Honestly I'm not sure what to do with the double So Close as too many people have already seen it and it has been clearly influencing the questions. Possible solutions I have available are: - Give the Mayor no point this round for "cheating" - Let it pass for once and continue the game this way...
  14. DarthWolf

No. Maybe. Yes. Yes. Way, way off. No. Yes. No. No Yes? No. No. No. No. No. Sorry, didn't see your question at first. Maybe. No. No. Maybe. No No. No. No. No No No So close. No. No. No. No. No. Maybe? Yes No. No. Yes. So close. No. Sorry, my mistake. Also, no.
  15. DarthWolf

Threadmarks: Round 4

Round 4 start You have 48h9m
  16. DarthWolf

@prog rocker will be the Mayor of this round. Please wait with asking questions till the round starts
  17. DarthWolf

Well... since this is the only vote Giri has been lynched They were the Villager Werewolves (@Max1996 @Snowy) have won the round Round 4 roles will come out shortly
  18. DarthWolf

The word has not been guessed correctly The word was: Debit card Everyone now has 24h to lynch a Werewolf. If successful, the villagers win the round. If a werewolf is not lynched then they win. In the case of a tie in votes, all tied players die. If this includes a werewolf then the villagers...
  19. DarthWolf

omg I just realised, I can just edit people's posts and thus grab the formatting of the post Round ends in ~13h47m No Yes No No No Way way off No Yes No Yes Yes No Yes Maybe No Yes No Maybe So close Yes
  20. DarthWolf

This round will end in roughly 24h or when the word has been guessed correctly
Back
Top Bottom