Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

DarthWolf has died
  2. DarthWolf

Oh shit we have forum video mini players now?
  3. DarthWolf

What is this? TWR Awards 2021! I must be in the future. Can someone join me and figure out what's going on Link to the future: TWR Awards 2021
  4. DarthWolf

DarthWolf has been killed He was innocent
  5. DarthWolf

uuᴉZ Poor guy
  6. DarthWolf

Yet you don't have any power to uphold that rule :p
  7. DarthWolf

Final announcement, I swear :confused: But please have a look at this Notice - The Future of TWR Awards
  8. DarthWolf

TWR Awards are over and the results are in! https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/twr-awards-2020-voting.281782/#post-7089500
  9. DarthWolf

To give people some more time during the weekend and get some more votes in, we're extending the votes by 2 days. This means you have just over 2 days remaining to vote Notice - TWR Awards 2020 [VOTING]
  10. DarthWolf

Last chance to place your votes for the awards! There aren't a lot of votes yet, so any vote counts. You have about 1 and a half day remaining to vote. https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/twr-awards-2020-voting.281782/
  11. DarthWolf

sorry to ruin it, but I'm pretty sure he's referring to the 'Handsome Trio'. Also known as the mod group of ME, Zexy and Caps
  12. DarthWolf

I can totally understand your situation and I respect your decision. Know that you definitely had an impact here in TWR, and still will, for both the section as a whole and me personally. It was great playing and working with you. But know that with you leaving there will be no one left to kill...
  13. DarthWolf

That's from the 1987 Japanese only game based on the original movie. The Vader scorpion was said to supposedly be an illusion, just like the Dark Side cave in Empire. So the scorpion turned into Vader, not the other way around
  14. DarthWolf

A happy accident
  15. DarthWolf

I honestly thought it was ME who made the changes, turns out it was his apprenctice, Snowy!
  16. DarthWolf

Mentor Games strike back! And this time we are showing it to the whole forum! With this game we are trying to give new players a chance to learn how to play Mafia. In order to make this a success we need mentors to guide these new players. And where to find better mentors than here! Anyone with...
  17. DarthWolf

Bring them here?
  18. DarthWolf

Actually there is the word "close" so you could take part of that. Ooh I like that Eh that's subjective
Back
Top Bottom