Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Finding new subs for players was quite tough, so I didn't feel like it was worth the effort of finding a new player, who then gets thrown in the middle of the game and likely gets lynched soon anyway. It's not the first time he's been like this, which I'll keep in mind for future games. Their...
  2. DarthWolf

Generally FT isn't used here for hints, besides hinting / naming characters in the game. What kind of clues would you expect / want?
  3. DarthWolf

I think the biggest mistake here was allowing self targeting, that was the reason why this conflict started in the first place.
  4. DarthWolf

Well, should is kind of a tough thing to say. Why do you think it should?
  5. DarthWolf

It seems most of my comments were already done for me by Zinn. Regardless, @Midorikawa we really appreciate your feedback here and you definitely give some great points like the fact that bus driver should have been toned down a bit and give the mafia some more power. To explain those choices...
  6. DarthWolf

1. On the one hand I agree with you there. but on the other hand, as I said earlier, we didn't want any player to have any boring roles. If your first game is as a vanilla then sure you get to learn the basics without much extra power stuff (although some other players will still have it so it's...
  7. DarthWolf

How did you manage to do that
  8. DarthWolf

Would you have an idea at how to solve that problem from a host perspective? Yourself, sadly not. Unless you can manage to remove the other person. Role PM's are totally fine to write down your thoughts. Personally, I love seeing the thought process of players in their pm. Trust me, I've...
  9. DarthWolf

Ignore the 2nd N3, thats supposed to be 4 but that never happened
  10. DarthWolf

I've edited your post for now, but please keep that in mind in the future.
  11. DarthWolf

Whoops the flavour text was reversed. It's fixed now. Also @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch could you please edit your post. What I meant by quoting was individually quoting the questions. Otherwise just copy paste the question nad answer below it. But please don't quote my whole post
  12. DarthWolf

Threadmarks: Endgame

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EDkKGNMCJs Endgame: Getting Cold Feet When the remaining people awoke the following morning, they discovered that the girl in the roller skates had been killed. "This is truly a tragedy," said the green haired man. "Yes," agreed the blue haired man, "but...
  13. DarthWolf

Day 4 Midday Votals: Zorchic II - jamiebearcub, Parissong Parissong I - Zorchic This phase ends in roughly 24 hours
  14. DarthWolf

I feel like he copied the old one. It's fixed now
  15. DarthWolf

Rule 10 Has been removed, effective since Day 1
  16. DarthWolf

Threadmarks: Night 3

Votals: Giri II- Zorchic, Felly Officer Snake I - Giri Zorchic I - jamiebearcub View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=yEr70RGmE0A Night 3: Blue In The Face With Giovanni himself dead, the group settled down to return to sleep once more...except for the blue haired man in the gray vest and...
  17. DarthWolf

Midday votals: Officer Snake I - Giri Giri I - Zorchic This phase ends in roughly 24 hours Countdown
  18. DarthWolf

To clarify further on this. Adding or changing a word in your post is generally also not permitted. If you feel like you want to change or add a word make a new post where you clarify your original post with the added word. If you have any questions regarding this rule, feel free to ask me here...
  19. DarthWolf

Reminder that editing posts, unless to fix a typo for example, is not allowed in mafia games This post has been reverted with the above sentence readded.
  20. DarthWolf

Threadmarks: Day 3

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdiTidijlp4 Day 3: Putting The "Rock" In "Rocket" After the man in the black uniform killed yet another innocent individual, suspicions of him began to increase. "Is he really one of us?" wondered the woman wearing leaves. "His methods seem far too...
Back
Top Bottom