Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Non-Mafia War of the Elements v7 Do-Over - Endgame - 06/22/2020

Ah, I see, I misread your post in the pm. I thought an instant guess was required. I'll count that as a win then :p
  2. DarthWolf

Then why weren't we allowed to make a round of attacks?
  3. DarthWolf

Were these results also given?
  4. DarthWolf

I'm not sure how to improve, but this version, at least to me, felt more luck based. Yes there are decisions to make but after some games you figure the optimal moves to use. I remember in v4 having a move that prevented people from checking me. Having more of those would be nice. And I...
  5. DarthWolf

Use this one then View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17HJ4QXjtWWifo6qzQcdjKRNl3t9yUG8TGa6X41RsCBE/edit?usp=sharing Just make a copy of my template. Names on the right side automatically update with names on the left. Blank cells are yellow. Entering a 0 makes them red and entering a...
  6. DarthWolf

Here is my version of such a chart btw View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M3_6gUWCGpUn1m0fj9_hTRJx2mriMkDbd_oeEcZRfeg/edit?usp=sharing
  7. DarthWolf

I lost on a 50/50 guess :(
  8. DarthWolf

Hey Zinn could trust me last game, I actually helped him.
  9. DarthWolf

Now you have a partner though... Although you had both me and Lone last time.
  10. DarthWolf

No but technically, you could use that knowledge to determine if they have your old type based on moved you got hit by.
  11. DarthWolf

We've decided that (Me, Max and Snowy) this is a possible new approach to keep the interactivity between players, while not making it game breaking. Naturally I want to see how this plays out, so I'm back in.
Back
Top Bottom