Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Notice TWR Awards 2020 [RESULTS]

With the Awards at an end I would like to invite you all over to this thread to imrpove the future TWR Awards! Notice - The Future of TWR Awards
  2. DarthWolf

Threadmarks: Award Results

The results are in! Mafia Player Tier -Best Single Town Performance @HumanDawn -Best Single Mafia Performance @Minish for their performance in Hollywood Mafia -Best New Player @Tood -Best Single Independent Performance @CyanideCrystal for their performance in Cells at Work Mafia -Best Single...
  3. DarthWolf

To give people some more time during the weekend and get some more votes in, we're extending the votes by 2 days.This means you have just over 2 days remaining to vote Countdown
  4. DarthWolf

Not sure you can vote a whole team, but it's definitely appreciated
  5. DarthWolf

Voting @jamiebearcub here for his performance as mafia in the Mentor game.
  6. DarthWolf

I wouldnt call inactivity a reason to not vote at least. You never have to vote for all the categories either. How I often do it is by going through the game list, looking at those I've participated in (As host, player or maybe even MoD) and look at what stood out to me.
  7. DarthWolf

We have decided to add another award Best New Host - Non-Mafia Host Tier This only seems fair with the Mafia Tier also having one and at the same time promoting non-mafia games. There is only one eligible candidate though, giving an automatic victory by my vote I've also added a list of...
  8. DarthWolf

The list of eligible new hosts for the mafia tier. The list is also in the OP. If you think you qualify for this, or you think you actually shouldn't be in this category, let us know.
  9. DarthWolf

Best Save refers to those moments where someone did something to save a moment or the game where it would otherwise seem like it was lost. Does that clear it up enough? I'll try to tackle the latter part later for you.
Back
Top Bottom