Search results for query: *

1. DasManiac

What are your game headcanons?

With Kanto having the majority of Poison types, I imagine it to be quite polluted. Most people think of Kanto as modern and technological, and while I agree, I think it of it more as industrial. To back up my theory, some Poison types are even found in water in Kanto. It definitely seems to be...
  2. DasManiac

Yes but BW2 doesn't count as it's mentioned that all those Pokemon are new to Unova. They weren't originally found in that region. You're right about Challenger's Cave though.
  3. DasManiac

Only in Swarms. They're not found there otherwise.
  4. DasManiac

Another couple headcanons I have is that real places and animals from our world do no actually exist in the Pokemon universe (anime, game, and manga). The other one I have is the location of the regions. Since the games take place in a different universe from the anime, the locations of the...
  5. DasManiac

One thing I find real interesting is government in the Pokemon world (or lack of). Presumably the lack of Police officers is due to a very low crime rate. As evidenced by the technology in the games, human civilization is very advanced. While I hate to compare it to our world, they are hundreds...
  6. DasManiac

-Lt. Surge is Elesa' estranged father and Clay is her adoptive father. Surge also has another child, Volkner and Surge's father is Wattson. That would explain her closeness to Clay. I doubt they're friends as they have completely different interests and personalities. They could be lovers but...
Back
Top Bottom