Search results for query: *

1. DasManiac

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I would love it if Game Freak really did work hard at truly making a remake. A remake is the chance to take a look at what you did right, keep that stuff, and improve upon what you did wrong. Game Freak doesn't do that though. They've done three remakes now and have not once taken the chance to...
  2. DasManiac

Sinnoh would be absolutely neutered if it got remakes. Sinnoh had a huge emphasis on exploration and Game Freak very clearly doesn't want to do that anymore. Platinum expanded on Diamond and Pearl and offered a more challenging experience with a more engaging storyline. It's a shame that Game...
  3. DasManiac

I really can not imagine what they'd do with the Distortion World. That place was awesome on the DS so it'll be amazing on the next handheld. I can totally see seasons being a thing in Sinnoh. Assuming Game Freak will be keeping the X/Y graphical style, Sinnoh will look awesome. Love the idea of...
  4. DasManiac

So in an interview with Eurogamer Portugal Junichi Masuda does not dismiss the possibility of remaking Diamond & Pearl. It's the only interview I can find where somebody actually asked him about it. So Google Translate isn't the most reliable thing in the world but from what I gather, he...
  5. DasManiac

I'm hoping for a sequel because Platinum was a phenomenal game. Despite the graphical limitations, Game Freak pulled off an ambitious story quite well. The Distortion World was a brilliant idea, Cyrus was a believable villain, and neither the gym leaders nor the Elite Four were pushovers. The...
Back
Top Bottom