Search results for query: *

1. DasManiac

Generation VI: The Future

I definitely think Gen VII is next. With Nintendo releasing a new console that will likely merge their handhelds and consoles, they would want a new Pokemon game out for launch. Besides if Game Freak were making a third version or sequel to XY, then they would have done so by now. Either option...
  2. DasManiac

I think the next game will definitely be Gen VII. The new movie stars Volcanion instead of Zygarde. I'm certain that the next game at least won't be some dumb third version. If Gane Freak were doing that, they would have already put it out.
  3. DasManiac

CoroCoro will definitely not reveal the next game. Both XY and ORAS were revealed in directs. BW2 was revealed on a variety show by Masuda himself. Wasn't BW the last game to be revealed in CoroCoro?
  4. DasManiac

If we don't get an announcement within a few months then we know the next game is on the NX.
  5. DasManiac

Game Freak better not be putting out a third version. Charging $40 for what could be $10 DLC is completely unacceptable. I will not be supporting Pokemon if that's what the future of the series is going to be like. Not to mention the Zygarde forms look like crap. Game Freak has tremendously...
  6. DasManiac

I still don't think Gen VI is going to last so long. With Masuda wanting to cater to the mobile crowd, I just don't see Gen VI lasting any longer. It's the right time to launch Gen VII.
  7. DasManiac

Generations don't last that long anymore though. Gen V only lasted three years. I think Gen VII probably is next. Game Freak isn't interested in making long generations anymore. Gen III lasted five years and each generation has been shorter since then. Gen IV was four years and Gen V was three...
  8. DasManiac

I really hope Game Freak does something unique this time around. BW2 were such a breath of fresh air for the franchise because they weren't simple rehashes. With the longer development they'll have no excuse for not giving it their all. I hope Kalos gets a huge expansion, the story is better...
  9. DasManiac

If Volcanion is any movie it will be Movie 19. If Xerneas and Yveltal do get their own forms then they could have their own film. I doubt they would show up in Movie 19 as the movie producers would want to give them their own movie. They'd probably make two movies just to squeeze more money out...
  10. DasManiac

Only Volcanion is left and they'll likely just give it a short. Unless they give it a story and a new form in the next games then it's unlikely to get a movie. Gen VI isn't like previous gens though. We don't know that the next games will release next fall. They could release in the winter...
  11. DasManiac

Gen VI will end after next year's game so Movie 19 kind of has to debut a Gen VII 'mon.
  12. DasManiac

Prequels. That'll be the twist. If they want to do Kalos again but want to do something different then the prequels are the way to go.
  13. DasManiac

The most famous pairing is Red/Blue though. Blue was released in Japan too. Game Freak is definitely not going to use Green again. New Kanto remakes would definitely use Blue instead of Green. There's a significant amount of focus on Kanto currently and I think there's no doubt anymore that the...
  14. DasManiac

So there's enough evidence now that I think we're going back to Kanto. The new TCG set is Mega Mewtwo X and Y. The series is split up into Red and Blue. Then there's the recent Kanto starter event. Sadly Game Freak looks to be revisiting Kanto.
  15. DasManiac

It was announced nearly two years ago and there's been no information since then. It's best just to assume the game has been cancelled or is in development hell. We don't even know if the game is even in development anymore. A two year development time is hardly special. That's pretty standard...
  16. DasManiac

What will Volcanion get in the next game? Diancie got a Mega Evolution and Hoopa gained a new form so surely Volcanion will get something. I suppose an evolution might be possible. It would be an odd move for Game Freak to give an event legend an evolution but it's not out of the question.
  17. DasManiac

Re: What will be the "next" Pokemon game? Unless it featured the PSS like XY and ORAS, a Kanto remake would be considered Gen VII.
  18. DasManiac

I wouldn't mind Amiibo support so I can get Captain Falcon, Lucina, or maybe even Dr. Mario. Those are Pokemon right?
  19. DasManiac

An old region can launch a new generation. I don't see any reason why it can't. It would certainly be unusual but it is possible. A new Kanto game could not be considered Gen VI unless it had the PSS. If it comes out in 2016 and does contain the PSS, O-Powers, or any of the other Gen VI features...
  20. DasManiac

I actually question if Zygarde will receive any special treatment. Perhaps Game Freak finally decided to break the pattern and not give the third legendary a new form. Game Freak said the next game would be a huge surprise and since it is looking very likely that there will be no 2015 game, I...
Back
Top Bottom