Search results for query: *

1. DaveLocke

The Pokémon Sword/Shield DaveLocke Challenge

Since I didn't find any convenient way to save my Pokemon, I'm willing to give the Pokemon I acquired in this run away to anyone who wants them. Let me know if you do, before I delete the save file and start again.
  2. DaveLocke

I think you can use XP Candies. I didn't do any dynamax den fights so I didn't account for how they could change things. You can and definitely should play with your Pokemon at camp and get XP for that. If it's accidental, then it's fine. In fact, running into Pokemon accidentally or...
  3. DaveLocke

Are you avoiding Wild Pokemon battles when possible?
  4. DaveLocke

Please let me know how it goes
  5. DaveLocke

I am interested in trying this again soon so please let me know if you have any feedback I should consider in my next attempt. Also, how do you think I could incorporate the DLC? Should I be allowed to recruit Pokemon from the new Wilds? Should I participate in the DLC storyline, or would that...
  6. DaveLocke

Kedzie was the Haxorus. He was high level and well trained. That Leafeon was high level but had never even seen combat. It was only trained with the warm fuzzies of camping together.
  7. DaveLocke

I'm not allowed to grind in DaveLocke. But I should have scoured the Wild Area for a little longer for one more energy root. That would have healed Kedzie enough to withstand Leon's dynamaxed Charizard and would have made a big difference.
  8. DaveLocke

The Final Battle… Do we win or do we lose?! Time to replenish the party. I finally caught this guy - Fighting/Psychic? I needed one more so I decided to get this high level Ditto. I had to take a break from the Championship to deal with some plot-related issues. But before...
  9. DaveLocke

I need to update that tombstone graphic (I used it on previous Nuzlocke runs). The defeated Pokemon aren't considered dead, just vacationing a "sanctuary". I can release them as soon as I'm league champion.
  10. DaveLocke

The Road To Champion… Part One! My team was down a few so I needed to do some recruiting. I decided to pick up that Snorlax always wandering around the wilds. Then I picked up this other little guy on the snowy route to the league championship It wasn’t long before he...
  11. DaveLocke

Adios Addison… Dragon Badge Acquired! I don’t think there is much waiting between the Dark Badge and Dragon Badge so we went back to Hammerlocke to the Dragon Gym. I think I missed telling you when I got this Mudsdale from the Wilds. So I’m going to add him now. He’ll be with me until the...
  12. DaveLocke

Addison Is a Godémon… Dark Badge Acquired! Off to get a bite to eat after the big win for the ice badge. Next is big icy, watery section. I remember other Pokémongames with vast seas where you fight endless Tentacruels so this was a nice difference. I can’t remember exactly...
  13. DaveLocke

Addison Makes It All Too Easy… Ice Badge Acquired! After acquiring the Faerie Badge I was out of the woods. But now Hop wanted to fight and I wasn’t afraid of that little turd. Oh darn Well Cornelia didn’t last long. Too bad but at least I can finally check out that “strange...
  14. DaveLocke

They succeeded in making them freaky looking! Don't worry, I will come to appreciate Fairfield.
  15. DaveLocke

Things Are Looking Up… Faerie Badge Acquired! At this point in this experimental challenge I’ve decided that it’s a success. Every battle is a meaningful challenge, there are dramatic highs and lows. This is the most fun I’ve ever had with Pokémon. Anyway, moving on after getting that...
  16. DaveLocke

I was pretty sure that Yamask could evolve, it looks like an incomplete evolution. But I had no idea how to evolve it. I am not allowed access to Bulbapedia or online info during this run. And I should have considered the risk of battling unknown trainers. These are the dangers with a...
  17. DaveLocke

Unforgettable Loss… Ghost Badge Acquired! After getting the Fire Badge it was time to go back through the Wild Area on the way to Hammerlocke. The Wild Area was a good chance to pick up two new Pokémonto complete my party. As I mentioned before, I realized that I was missing out on XP by...
  18. DaveLocke

Unfortunately, I just don't remember! I started writing all this after I was nearly finished so I don't remember all the details. But I just got a wireless keyboard to use with my Switch so I intend to live Tweet the next run.
  19. DaveLocke

The Losses Start… Fire Badge Acquired Took a break here to have dinner with Chariman Rose. The plot of this game is a real snooze but that’s okay. It doesn’t get in the way much. Had to go through this cave to get to Motostoke. In the cave I ran into my most hated wild Pokémon...
  20. DaveLocke

A Slight Struggle… Water Badge Acquired! Soon after the leaving the Grass Gym, I visited the Pokémon nursery and they gave me a free Pokémon. I already had six Pokémon. So I couldn’t use this one right away. But soon I experienced my first loss… But I had a few Pokémon...
Back
Top Bottom