Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They're full of holes. I wish to have a normal sleep schedule.
  2. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The magic the bag uses to generate the cookies also compels you to be constantly eating the cookies, no matter how full you get or how sick you get from over-eating sweets. I wish I actually had the attention span to finish a story.
  3. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are driving an alien spacecraft you don't understand in a race with rules you don't understand and you're constantly getting penalties for cheating as a result. I wish I could get my DS to charge.
  4. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Welcome to the world of Madoka Magica (pre-Ultimate Madoka). Have fun dying/becoming a witch/etc. I wish to have infinite time to read books.
  5. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. A flood of spam bots joins the game. I wish to fix my sleep schedule.
  6. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They gain sentience and telekinesis, which they at first use exclusively for self-cleaning/drying as requested, but they as you continue to use them without thinking to give them in return, they become increasingly aggravated and decide to revolt against you. I wish people weren't...
  7. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you receive a copy of a Kirby game that's been sent back in time from the future and can only be played on a console that won't be invented for approximately fifty years. I wish I was more organized
  8. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. When the transformation takes place, you maintain your current age, which, in cat years, is old, and as a result, you are very sickly and will probably die soon. I wish history wasn't hard.
  9. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's fake. I wish I could come up with a wish to get granted that I haven't already had granted before.
  10. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's wet and full of dirt. I wish I could actually get to sleep at a decent time.
  11. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but as the sword grows more powerful, it starts to drain your life force. I wish I could change the theme back to the one I usually use.
  12. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get utterly destroyed by whatever the current series' evil unhappiness monster is. I wish I could win single battles in the Battle Tower.
  13. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, that wish has been replaced with a wish that will ruin your life forever that will be granted in its place. I wish I wasn't so dizzy.
  14. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It looks absolutely nothing like it's supposed to. I wish my cat would be quiet at the times when I want to sleep.
  15. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, your money is now worthless but you get $50 every day. I wish I wasn't in pain right now.
  16. DawningWinds

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the wild Falinks just killed your Galarian Rapidash in a nuzlocke run of Shield. I wish my head didn't hurt.
Back
Top Bottom