Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I add a lit match to the cupboard. The seven thing inventors each invent cyborg canons. Calcifer moves us to London, and the Omnimatrix turns Pikachu into a Klingon. London Cupboard: Chocolate Egg x56 Heptagonal Wheel x49 Thing Inventor x7 Cyborg Canon x7 “The Turtle and the Duck” Calcifer...
  2. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I add a telephone wire to the cupboard. Every two turns, a bird of some sort will gather on the telephone wire (starting this turn, birds listed next to wire); at ten birds, the wire will snap. One raven find the telephone wire and sits on it. Unknown M appears, and another bat is summoned...
  3. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I'll bring in a Buneary. We travel to the year 93 BCE and get the Antikythera mechanism. Cupboard: Austronaut Honoka Musket Buneary Antikythera mechanism
  4. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I add my cat to the Cupboard. My cat, being the strange creature she is, fluctuates between protecting one item and that item cannot be removed on the next turn in odd-numbered posts, and entirely removing an item in even numbered posts. As this is an even-numbered post, she will remove an item...
  5. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

You're right, this cupboard is overflowing with Numbers. That's probably enough. I add a Pachirisu to the cupboard. That will be all. (Besides the obvious always happening Chaoses.) Cupboard: Life-Sized Cutout of Karl Marx Giant Ice Block Encasing 64 Karl Marxes Communist Manifesto ×9 Count...
  6. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I'll start by using one Utopia's Xyz Material to negate the adding of the Time Capsule! Now then, I'll overlay two Chaoses to summon Number 9: Dyson Sphere! If Number 9: Dyson Sphere has no Xyz Material, it cannot be removed. Dyson Sphere's Xyz Material can be removed in order to remove every...
  7. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I overlay three Chaoses to summon forth Number 34: Shark Drake! By removing one of Shark Drake's Xyz Material, one can bring back an iten that was previously removed. Number 34: Shark Drake can only be removed by a Number's effect. And using the power of the Double Summon, I overlay three more...
  8. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I bring back Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon, by tributing two Chaoses! Like before, Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon cannot be removed by item effects. Cupboard: Giant Ice Block Encasing 64 Karl Marxes Communist Manifesto ×9 Count Mato Cupboard Manifesto ×640 Nanapon ×64 Astral Birth Void (as powerful as...
  9. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I overlay two Cupboard Manifestos to summon Number 17: Leviathan Dragon. The Cupboard Manifestos are replace by Leviathan Dragon's Xyz Material, which can be removed in addition to taking one's turn to add an effect of your choice to Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (it's normally 500 Atk but that's...
  10. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I add Number 107: Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon to the cupboard! In order to do this, I must overlay two items! These items will be replaced by Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon's Xyz Material. I overlay two Chaoses! Once per turn, you can remove one of Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon's Xyz Material go negate...
  11. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I add Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon to the cupboard. In order to do this, two items must be tributed. I tribute two Chaoses. Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon cannot be removed by item effects. The Clock King is swallowed. Marx makes a chaos. Snom makes an sn and an om Cupboard: Marx Plush (adds a chaos...
  12. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I add a blank sheet of paper! The hungry portal now eats the Sigs. Cupboard: Sig's Ladybug Waddle Doo (creates a fireball every 6 turns) (2 left) Fireball Clock King Marx Plush (adds a chaos every turn) Chaos ×9 Sidney Glass Right Leg of the Forbidden One Snom (adds sn and om every turn) Sn ×6...
  13. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I add a hungry portal to the cupboard. Every turn, it swallows the top item of the cupboard. The hungry portal is always the bottom item in the cupboard. Cupboard: Sig's Ladybug ×32 (Creates a Sig every 2 turns) (1 left) Sig ×32 (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns) (1 left) Sig's Ladybug Waddle...
  14. DawningWinds

In the Cupboard!

I remove the Eye Addi Nuff from the cupboard, thus unfreezing all countdowns Cupboard: Sig's Ladybug ×16 (Creates a Sig every 2 turns) (1 left) Sig ×16 (Brings in a ladybug every 2 turns) (1 left) Sig's Ladybug Waddle Doo (creates a fireball every 6 turns) (5 left) Fireball Clock King Marx...
Back
Top Bottom